• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

toronto's best curry ?

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I enjoy The Host. Is there anywhere better in the GTA or more specifically, Toronto ?

patrick

Last edited:

TRO

TRIBE Member
the one thats sold outside in the hut behind NV accross the parkinglot from thearpy/money is good...

drupati's in rexdale (corner of albion and islington) is my fav for west indian food

-Bill

TRO

TRIBE Member
dude that little hut is opend now it's right in the club district..right by red square/money/NV parking lot cab it down there if your craving the Roti

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Maybe not best curry, but best indian buffet is totally Skylark in little india. Soo tasty, and only 7.99 for all u can eat dinner!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Little India. CAN'T BEAT IT.

Mine's pretty good.

But I've always been partial to Biryani House.

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
does anyone know of a good curryhouse that would deliver to the Scarborough area? No jokes about Scarborough please.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

tayo

TRIBE Member
there are plenty of east indian restaurants on bloor between dovercourt and lansdowne... cheap, but not the best quality.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Big Cheese
i really haven't eaten east indian in a while

anything over in the west end, perhaps?
whereabouts in the west end?

curry twist and north of bombay are both on dundas, near high park avenue. and they're both good.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ TRO

drupati's in rexdale (corner of albion and islington) is my fav for west indian food

-Bill
we have a winner! rexdale massif, big up yo chest! :D

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Bombay bhel is Richmond Hill is killer!

Bombay Palace on Jarvis is good for lunch.

And I always liked Babaur on Queen, although some people seem to think it sucks.

TRIBE Member
There's a place between greenwood and coxwell on gerard called Masala... something or other. Little place that says it's vegetarian right on the sign.... south side of the street.

My wife and I went there, saw that everything on the menu was 5 bucks, so we ordered two items each. We basically had to be rolled out of the place. I was still full the next day. Sooooooo good.

I used to live at kathmandu, like jane. This place seriously kicked it's ass all over the place.... if you're looking for veggie action that is.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
I used to live at kathmandu, like jane. This place seriously kicked it's ass all over the place.... if you're looking for veggie action that is.
they have kick-ass lamb & beef curry, and lamb biryani, and beef vindaloo too.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Jaipur Grille at Yonge & Davisville is my favorite pick.

Each time I've been there, it's been absolutely delicious. Great mango shakes too.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
My Auntie (pronounced ON-tee) Alice makes the best indian food this side of the motherland.

I also enjoy The Host. It's in Yorkville, near Prince Edward/Avenue?

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
they have kick-ass lamb & beef curry, and lamb biryani, and beef vindaloo too.
Ya well that shit is for sinners, so I wouldn't know anything about it.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
etobiCOKE...

right on bill, i think i can rock some indian in da raw raw rex....

i shall make it my next dine-out when i'm in the area, this kathmandu so many of you speak of....

Bombay Palace kinda creeps me out, i walk past it almost every day @ school and the people inside all seem to be smiling..... but like, forced smiles, not smile smiles