• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

torontojungle.com?????

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
...well its down....I dunno...were people talking about that happening.....???....I need my message board...

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
our server is at djshows.com, which has changed managment...aparently the new tech guy is a dildo, so we have been advised by the previous owner to remove our server from their hosting facility.

since we used their adsl line to provide our service, we have a server, but no connection....a connection of that nature (number of hits, bandwidth etc) is very expensive.

we are currently looking into takign the site back on to a web based server, and forgoing the server we have now....the editor and the web cats are going to try to get the message board back up on line by this weekend, and the rest of the site by the end of the month.

for the most part though, the magazine is everyones main focus, so this takes the back burner.

the message board should be back shortly..

sorry for the bullshit.....but it's just one of those internet things.

tack one zero; an automater.

sweetsensirecords

TRIBE Promoter
The fact that Torontojungle.com is on hiatus is really bittersweet for everybody. It sucks because a wicked community had kind of sprung up for partiers, promoters and dj's - not to mention fashion headz, writers, photographers, producers....all centering around the jungle & drum'n'bass culture/scene. However something more concrete and tangible has come up in the form of a Magazine which I am really proud of.

Big Ups to whole Torontojungle.com & Rinsemag crew.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

CC

TRIBE Member
sometimes the site is up and running, and sometimes it's not.

check the site again tomorrow or the next day to see.

kelliiiii

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by CC
sometimes the site is up and running, and sometimes it's not.

check the site again tomorrow or the next day to see.
Nothing!
what about events???
I'm jonesing for some jungle action this weekend & there's shite

CC

TRIBE Member
i guess i'm stupid.... i didn't read what tacke wrote. ignore me. just follow what he says. i just had problems with the site over the last few months; sometimes it would work, other times not.

shawn

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kelli

Nothing!
what about events???
I'm jonesing for some jungle action this weekend & there's shite
There's always Milano on a Sunday night, I'm gonna hit that up, it's been too long.