• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

toronto

Taro

TRIBE Member
I'm starting a blog too..

I"m bored.

I'm on myspace trying to build up/alter my profile - I need a profiler edit thingy. Thing is...I hate myspace. hate it. hate the myspace.

hm..
going to have beers with some boys of mine who are working on a play. they asked me to audition, but I wasn't ready, so I bailed - kinda regret it now though. Should have just done it. Camus' Caligula..

There is something I find appealing about drama - I mean really as an art not as a popular form of meaning. Good actors, at the very least, put forward the projection that they believe their part, and the best ones, convince themselves to feel the part. I guess that's what I like about it, drama I mean. the idea of encountering a side of yourself that you probably wouldn't in other contexts (certainly it requires significant thought about the 'how' of you in any case).

Taro

TRIBE Member
well..

I'm in quite desparate need of another job - I had an interview with a health care agency provider (hoping that I could keep my hospital job and work at the agency), however, I just got a call this morning from the agency saying that they would provide me with a job but there would be a conflict of interest with my current job (the jobs directly relate to each other).

I don't really want to leave the hospital because they pay better on an hourly basis..but this job might give me more hours..argh...

Taro

TRIBE Member
I've decided to not take the job at the healthcare agency, and instead I'll stay at the hospital and try to find something else.

I hate looking for a job. bloody balls if you ask me.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Taro

TRIBE Member
I"m pretty high up there..I don't know if I warrant the title 'stupidest', but hey...

<actually I'm just bored.....>

Taro

TRIBE Member
elite force is hosting another 'new blood' mix competition..
not many people really apply, and those that do, usually aren't that good. I"m going to send in a mix..

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Taro

TRIBE Member
yeah, I totally will.

do you want a cd (which will be a burned one) or do you want to download it. If it's the latter, I'll have it up middle of next week in hte mixes forum (I just want to get back to the t-dot and write up a tracklisting etc - currently in ottawa)...otherwise, pm me your address dude :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders