1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Toronto West End Dog Walker/$12/Half,$15/Hour!

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by kyuss, Oct 2, 2013.

1. kyuss

kyuss TRIBE Member

Hello! I am an available dog walker who can take your furry friend out for morning, afternoon or evening walks. Only condition is that the dog must be friendly with other dogs as I take my own dog on the walks also.

I have a car so am flexible with locations but prefer to be between Runnymede to Spadina and Eglinton to King. Quite a broad range of areas!

Please email me for more info, I charge $12 for a half hour walk or $15 for an hour. I will bring toys for the dogs to play with and will go to off leash parks where available.

Thank You and I look forward to meeting your furry friend!

2. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

Afaik, we aren't permitted to advertise services in this forum. Otherwise, I'd be posting my availability as a shiatsu therapist and yoga teacher on the regular.

(see what I did there?)

3. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

since when? if we can have people posting that they want to hire someone for a particular service, surely we can have people posting that they're offering services as well.

4. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

While not stated, I'm guessing the rules are the same as in the Buy & Sell forum. I'll defer this one to the 'd'.