• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

toronto star

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
what a piece of shit rag that paper is

i get it free from the gas station, mcdonalds, cantire, home depot and they keep claiming they are the biggest paper in Canada...bullfuckingshit

cohn is a fucking liberal shill, everything he writes the comments are closed in 5 seconds after his complete ass kissing of seabisquits taint. any story where the liberals are the focus the comments are closed after 5 seconds and sanatized

anytime i go to find an article that is in any way against the liberals they have shifted it to where no one would look.

i expect there to be some partisanship from papers but the stars is holy shit this is fucking retarded partisan

i thought the globe and mail was bad

Stop Bill C-10

Lojack

TRIBE Member
Every major national daily has writers on staff who are partisan. Star, G&M, Post-Media/NP. The same is true the world over.

The Star = Centre left, left.
Globe & Mail = Centre left, centre
PostMedia/NP = Centre Right, right

So don't get too much in a tizzy about the click bait by any of them.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
The Star did, essentially, write a scare story about Gardasil that could have been lifted verbatim from the likes of Mercola or Mike Adams.

Had I been a subscriber, I would have cancelled the paper. After their amazing reporting on Rob Ford this was the biggest "Toronto Star" disappointment, and I hate how they still use outbound call centers to pimp their paper delivery - hey fucktards, no one wants to recycle that much newsprint every week!

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
wow...bbj just discovered that there is bias in the media.

Articles you may also be interested in:

235b6478b499743e28ed47012e8c094d.jpg

Illuminati

TRIBE Member

i get it free from the gas station, mcdonalds, cantire, home depot and they keep claiming they are the biggest paper in Canada...bullfuckingshit

cohn is a fucking liberal shill, everything he writes the comments are closed in 5 seconds after his complete ass kissing of seabisquits taint. any story where the liberals are the focus the comments are closed after 5 seconds and sanatized

anytime i go to find an article that is in any way against the liberals they have shifted it to where no one would look.

i expect there to be some partisanship from papers but the stars is holy shit this is fucking retarded partisan

You're just noticing this now? Seriously?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
yeah, i never noticed before

what pisses me off to no end is that they close the comments almost instantly on anything involving the liberals

i never really see any other paper close comments at all, and no other paper deletes comments like the star.

praktik

TRIBE Member
i never really see any other paper close comments at all, and no other paper deletes comments like the star.

I totally can see why they close comments on articles in different media outlets.

We practically beg them to do it with our poisonous, toxic atmospheres we create there - sometimes turning into actual incitement!

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
yeah, i never noticed before

what pisses me off to no end is that they close the comments almost instantly on anything involving the liberals

you're like an escapee from the Toronto Sun comments section. Go back before immigrants, taxes, or social progress get to you.

octo

TRIBE Member

so you get this "piece of shit rag" for free, get worked up enough about something you read then go online to try to join the peanut gallery? you're their best customer!

There should be a special level of Dante's Inferno dedicated to news article commenters.

Mr. Magyar

TRIBE Member

Then don't read it! "Man, I'm going to read this again and again just to make sure I really hate it." See how dumb that sounds? That's basically your logic.

djfear

TRIBE Member
How many people post comments on thestar.com ?

I post on there but under a vastly different name. I'm rather proud of my name...

Mondieu

TRIBE Member

Nothing beats the Toronto Sun for unbiased, well-written photo coverage of 38 year old Cindy (editor suggested age, 19) - who's hobbies include kite-surfing, Nickleback shows, Kawasaki Ninjas and long walks on Wasaga beach.

If you wanna rag call, please don't leave out the largest tabloid and Conservative ball-washing, campfire starter in this country.

They're all shite. All of them have taken a dive. ...except the Sun. That pile of trash has been 100% garbage from the get-go.