1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Toronto police officer charged with murder in streetcar shooting

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by solacevip, Jul 27, 2013.

1. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Sorry man. I guess you're on top of this. dealing with sketch heads on the TTC.

2. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

I don’t know much about the folks on transit but what I am very much “on top of” is the law, li’l fella. If you spent half as much time studying the facts as you do flinging keyboard diarrhea, you might...

Nevermind.

3. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

More post deletions, eh Sally? You are a choice piece of work. Stay classy, shooter.

4. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

If some lunatic wants go get shot on a streetcar it's not my problem.

file that under someone else's problem. You seem to crave the details and want to blame the government.
    K

5. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

is that seriously what you have taken from all of this...like seriously??

6. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

yeah it's common sense. act like a tool and threaten everyone on a government system. You get shot if you don't throw down your weapon.

is this like grade school dialogue. He was being a nice guy apparently.

7. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

You didn't read the decision or follow the case in any real way You couldn't have, because that'd take work to become informed.

8. Bernnie Federko

"Apparently?"

Where do you live, beneath what rock?

9. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I don't care I said my peace about it. I'm done here. If you guys promote that shit go ahead.

10. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Hear that? That’s the sound of an IGNORANT, whiny little sack of shit stamping his feet and slamming the door on the way out. Whingy little fuck doesnt care about facts or dialogue. He’s just a button-pushing toddler.

Go find your soother, Sally. Don’t let the fucking door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  11. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

So you're on side of crazy fuck threatening everyone with a knife on a communal carriageway.

That's really cool to hear that. They should have thrown him a teddy bear instead.

12. Bernnie Federko

Are you high, willfully ignorant or developmentally delayed?

13. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

14. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

The Supreme Court did its job and told Forcillo to rot, while eating a bag ‘o dicks. Fuck him. Dirty piece of shit.

...and fuck that back-alley thug and apologist-cunt Mike McCormack too! Another spoiled, punk-ass twit that’s long overdue for good shit-kicking.

One-way ride to Cherry Beach? Anyone? ...anyone?