1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Toronto police officer charged with murder in streetcar shooting

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by solacevip, Jul 27, 2013.

1. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

if someone came to you on a streetcar, you'd weep like a little bitch.
    You can't even handle Tribe or your ex.

2. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

How is any of this legal?

two wrongs don't make a right. However in a crisis scene. I'd side on the police department. Sorry man. They're cool. They have a legal contract with the government to stop people from being thrown into these situations. Dude [
    FORCILLO]
    fucked up, and now he's made an example up. For trying to protect everyone on that streetcar, and the spillage on the street.

IF you and your wife were on that street car you would be giving this guy a medal.

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Forcillo did NOTHING to ' protect ' the people on that streetcar. Sammy was the only person on there by the time the cops showed up.
    do the math.

4. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I don't understand why you defend the crazies on the streetcar.

There's alot of them but when it involves the worst nightmare you're ok with it.

5. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

please reread ALL of the evidence regarding this. Then, go away for a few days like you normally do, and then come back fierce with some proper arguments.

6. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Ok so cop vs crazy guy. Got it. I feel bad for this guy. I think they need to back to the drawing board and figure out what's what when it comes to crisis situations.

Like I said this guy would be given a medal in the states.

Simply not legal if someone pulls a knifeparty on everyone on a streetcar. You seem to think it's just dandy.

7. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Jagg off opinion:

8. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

So you don't have a tweet about guy putting a knife in your face, and cop looses his family over it christmas card?

9. Bernnie Federko

Did you read any of the court decision? Or just snort blow and jack it all night to youtube videos again?

The threat of imminent danger was neutralized. The perp was on the ground. Forcillo then committed murder.

10. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

He was already dead to begin with. 4 shots at close range he's done.

I Think this guy got genuinely frightened. If he was going to get up and start it up again. His only crime was protecting the patrons. Shitty fucking job.

I seriously don't even know how I would handle a frantic scene like that.

11. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

So in the end. The crime was he should have football tackled him in stead. I guess that's great in hindsight 20/20 vision. Everyone freaking the fuck out patrons, dude. This guy is trying to kill me. Citizens run.

12. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

So you come here and just say it's ok just whatever. Dude should rot.

Bernnie Federko

You know every cops wife dreads this day. Then when social media paints him it gets ugly fast.

13. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Always believe the knife wielding crazy vs some fucking normal dude with a family. Who doesn't say he could have hurt someone??

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  14. Bernnie Federko

Hey Snuffleuppagus, Answer the questions:
    Have you read the decusion, and did you just stay up all night again getting high and playing yourself to youtube clips?

15. Bernnie Federko

Bonus question: Is this a pic of James Forcillo or JamesM?

[​IMG]

16. Bernnie Federko

[​IMG]

17. Foricllo. M would have a bottle in the frame.

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Now you're spewing hypotheticals ?
    Dude...seek help. You're a stammering incoherent dick who just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

19. Your understanding of the law is on par with your production skills.

20. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Probably the same way you deal with shit on here...tamper with evidence and falsify documents.

21. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Seems there are some selective memory issues at play here. There was absolutely ZERO justification for the use of deadly force in this situation. Yatim - although armed with a small knife - was trapped, alone on the streetcar. He did not advance or attempt to exit the vehicle. He was out-flanked and out-gunned. There are several ways that this situation could have been resolved without the use of deadly force. Forcillo is either a pussy or a cowboy (likely both). Bottom line, he tossed away the very basics of crisis intervention and chose the “guns blazing” route. Bitch can and will get what he deserves if he ever sets foot in GP. ...and the next Blue gangster that finds him/herself in a similar situation would do well to take note.

I’m thankful that the courts - who uphold the basic tenets of equality before and under our law - got it close to right in this case.

22. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

it looks bad but they gave him warning to drop it. He could have easily thrown it at someone's face. They take no chances. After all that disarray.

It becomes a legal call.

23. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

It’s impossible to engage in reasonable discourse with someone who’s ignorance of codified law and police protocol are only eclipsed by their willingness to spout utter, indefensible nonsense in the guise of opinion.

24. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

So keep going on about the crackhead trying to fuck up everyone in the streetcar is a victim.

I have no idea what goes on with the police to be honest. But that's just fucked.

Warning was given. And if some cray won't drop it, I think that's a judgement call?

Could have been worse. He may have thrown it at someone's head in two seconds.

Christ. Only in Canada the cops get thrown in the Brig for trying to protect not only everyone on the streetcar, but what might happen to him and his mates.

bullshit.

25. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

How many people are on that streetcar, Sally? How many people were at immediate risk of injury via pocket-knife? Shall we count together?

One and NONE.

If you’ve made it this far with me, make a mental note of those numbers and keep them in mind while you’re reading this report on internally mandated protocols for the use of force.

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/publications/files/reports/1998useofforce.pdf

I don’t actually expect you to read the report. ...but I’m posting the link so that others - who possess basic literacy and comprehension skill-sets might understand how fucking WHACK you are.

You're the poster-child for Burroughs’ “The man who taught his asshole to talk”. I’m not posting a link to that. You can look it up on your own, ISOS.