• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

toronto parking....

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
i can't believe i'm doing this... and i don't even know if anyone will help, but i have a question as i am not a driver...

ok, so i have a bunch of people driving in from out of town on saturday... i live on bathurst just north of bloor before barton, and i checked the signs right out front of my house, and it says as follows...

pay parking enforced
sat 6pm to 9pm
sun 1pm to 9pm

so, does that mean that you can park outside of my house in between 9pm and 1pm? or does it mean you can't park there at all in between that time?

please help... i'm freaking out and i don't want my best friends to get tickets if i tell them to park there...

j.

Cri

TRIBE Member
I always park on bathurst in that area and I am pretty sure that there is pay parking every day of the week except after 9pm until the following morning at 7-8-9?? am. so you can park over night but you gotta get up real early and go put money in the meter. and if it is a weekday you gotta move the car cuz you can't park there during rush hour..but you said weekend so that shouldnt be a problem.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Yup, your friends can park for free on Bathurst betwen 9pm Saturday and 1pm Sunday. It's about the only reprieve from Toronto's tight-ass parking regulations.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
There will be signs saying "no parking except with permit" covering the overnight hours (e.g., midnight to 7am). I highly doubt parking on Bathurst street would require a permit, as these areas are usually designated on residential streets.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
you *may* be able to scam parking behind the strip mall with the Domino's Pizza two blocks north of Bloor for that period of time....but you didn't hear it from me.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Jess.... no need to freak out... save that for when I trash your place and take a GHB induced shit on your floor.