• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Toronto - Hotel / Bed and Breakfast / Hostel Reccomendations

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
I looked, I swear. I found nothing by using search. Okay I didnt look that hard, but I did look.

Please Help Me. I dont want to sketch out at my parents place after the Industry Party. I would like to check-in to a hotel / bed and breakfast / or hostel. SOmething in the range of 90 - 100 for double occupancy.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for an early sunday check-in. Location near the Guv would be sweet.

The only other necessity is an early check-in. Like a 8-9am check-in

sam

TRIBE Member
Hey there,

You would more than likely need to reserve a hotel room for the night...it is a rare a hotel would let you check-in that early. Another alternative would be to get a day rate at a hotel which is typically 9 to 5 type thing. Day rates are at a greatly reduced rate.

PM me if you want some quotes...I work at Tourism Toronto and can basically help book you in anywhere in the city at reduced rates.

Cheers,
sam

sam

TRIBE Member
Hey Persephone,

The Park Hyatt, much like the Four Seasons and the Windsor Arms never discount their rates unfortunately.

Plus a night like valentine's day, hotels tend to jack up their rates.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

-sam

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sam
Hey Persephone,

The Park Hyatt, much like the Four Seasons and the Windsor Arms never discount their rates unfortunately.

Plus a night like valentine's day, hotels tend to jack up their rates.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

-sam
sure they do. you just need to know someone on the inside.

Jennika

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by EffinHard
I looked, I swear. I found nothing by using search. Okay I didnt look that hard, but I did look.

Please Help Me. I dont want to sketch out at my parents place after the Industry Party. I would like to check-in to a hotel / bed and breakfast / or hostel. SOmething in the range of 90 - 100 for double occupancy.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for an early sunday check-in. Location near the Guv would be sweet.

The only other necessity is an early check-in. Like a 8-9am check-in

try the Victoria Hotel on young street near king. we just had a client stay there and they charged him $99 for a double room. and it seemed fairly swank even

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Toronto - Hotel / Bed and Breakfast / Hostel Reccomendations

Originally posted by Jennika
try the Victoria Hotel on young street near king. we just had a client stay there and they charged him $99 for a double room. and it seemed fairly swank even
Yeah I walk by that place sometimes and it looks pretty nice.