• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

toronto breaks

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
short and sweet, i play techno.

but i would like to say these cats are good cats, interaction between us has been sub par, i miss yahs but here is the deal.

i want, and my boy Ryan aka Frankie Gunns cannot help me..

The Electrician - your latest release.
Phat Conductor - Ice9 dylan yes please
Robb G - latest release.

i open the wallet genorously guys.... just wanna support yah and would like to go breaky during a set with one and only TORONTO shit.

ps: you too Mr. Dave Dub:)

ez,

stewartdouglas:)

JESuX

TRIBE Member
doug, you listed to some tipper? it's not toronto obviously, but it integrates so well into techno sets.

i have find Steve Bug's Monsterbaze (on Marine Parade) works well too.

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Man, I think you missed the boat on all of those tunes :( Sorry. I only have two left and one of them is for my mom. I'm pretty sure Wes sold out and Robb too, all of those records went like hotcakes.

Maybe there will be represses? Keep an eye out.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by DaPhatConductor
Man, I think you missed the boat on all of those tunes :( Sorry. I only have two left and one of them is for my mom. I'm pretty sure Wes sold out and Robb too, all of those records went like hotcakes.

Maybe there will be represses? Keep an eye out.

not the answer im looking for. :mad:

fuck mom bro :p

ps: these tunes will get airtime! :D

spinsah: fill me in more bro!:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kick

TRIBE Member
Stewart...
I have both Robbs latest release (Promo004) as well as The Electricians (womp01) at the store.

Ice 9 is noooo where to be found

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by kick
Stewart...
I have both Robbs latest release (Promo004) as well as The Electricians (womp01) at the store.

Ice 9 is noooo where to be found

put ASIDE GIRL will pick up ASAAAAAAAAAP! :)

i will keep bugging dylans mom for ice9 :p:D

stothetorontobreakedD

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Guy! Save em. I'll buy them even! I didn't collect the 10 from my contract in time and now they're all gone :( I still owe a lot of people copies and feel like a chump.

Tanx g!

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
oh dont worry, im saving em. im prolly gonna pick up the one at norml too just cause i dont have a "finsihed" copy, just test pressings

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
^^same here^^

Wish I would have picked up a finished copy....but I still love my white.

*hugs his rekkids*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders