• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Top Toronto Public Washrooms

spaboy

TRIBE Member
When it comes to taking a leak, whatever's closest is fine. Although, I assume most guys appreciate a quality environment when it comes to pinchin a deuce. Some great TP, maybe some reading material, whatever it may be. Let's hear what accesible jewels ya got!

Four Seasons Yorkville: I'll go out of my way for this one. Super spacious & private stalls, each equipped with a paper or two. 3 ply :O & a shoe buffer.

Caz

TRIBE Member
That can be said everywhere. I live by the "look like you own the place" rule, and it's balls-deep insane the amount of little things/opportunities/admissions/etc that I get as a result

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Uof T campus. It's huge and there are tonnes of options. It's frequented by many hobos who have to know about public washrooms, so they know the score. Pretty much every place on campus from Bay to Spadina to Bloor to College as long as it's not closed, has an accessible washroom. The nicest are in the newest buildings like Bahen Center at St. George and College. Robarts is sometimes 24 hours although afterhours you need a pass and Hart House is always a good score. You're welcome kindly.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I only take shits in public bathrooms when it's absolutely necessary, that also means there's no time to pick and choose.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

OTIS

TRIBE Member
If by best you mean the worst, you're right. Who wants to wait in a line of cell-yapping wankers to ask for a key or get buzzed into a can? Sometimes you just need to take a piss, and don't need to jump through hoops. This city needs a pay stall program like in Europe or legislation forcing businesses to allow public to access to their washrooms like in Korea. Toronto sucks for public washrooms.

starr

TRIBE Member
Not all of them need keys or need you to be buzzed in :p

And if you just need a bathroom key you can jump the line no problem. We do need a pay stall program though. Definitely.

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
OTIS said:
This city needs a pay stall program like in Europe or legislation forcing businesses to allow public to access to their washrooms like in Korea. Toronto sucks for public washrooms.
Agreed! Torono's public washrooom situation is downright embarassing for a city this size. My vote goes for a user-pay program.