• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

top 'o the sunday mornin' to ya

tobywan

TRIBE Member
g'day mates

Not sunny, but not rainy...sort of a greyish day, but so far a productive one...gettin' all my shit done this mornin', so I can just chill for the rest of the day...preparing for my first day at the new job tomorrow:D

Boo

TRIBE Member
I'm in work today.

I was in work yesterday.

I worked till 10:30pm all last week. I'm tired, and probably won't get home till 11 tonight.

Monday mornings take on a whole new meaning when you still haven' t had a day off in working 70 hours and got the whole week in front of you.

Stupid Audit...

akiras

TRIBE Member
I work today too. Luckily we start three hours later than usual (being 10:45) but that means we'll be working longer into the night, probably until 9:30 or so.

At least it's a shitty day here, so I tell myself I'm not missing out on too much.

deevah

TRIBE Member
didn't sleep so well last nite (i'm BAFFLED!)

had to piss like a race horse every 10-15 min after getting into bed for over an hr....certainly infringed on sleepy time.

*stretch*

had an ok nap, mebbe head over to CZ later...i still have some dance issues to work out

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Just finishing watching the family guy movie (meh), trying to figure out all this company RRSP enrollment bullshit, then going to see a BABEEEEEE this afternoon, wheeeee!

Poot

TRIBE Member
^^ you should have seen the chubby bundle of cute that was at the wedding yesterday. :)

Fun afternoon planned - babsteen's coming over and we're making mimosas. YUM!

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
Ah that was a good sleep. Worked late last night, was still wired when I got home but smoked a j to put me into a lovely slumber. Now I shall be productive before I go to work. Must do some cooking and resume creation.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
just knocked down a 12'er of good ole molson export, gonna drive on out to the cop shop and see if i can entice any pigs with some vulgar heckling....

ahh gotta love the blog..

cheers,

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
brr... I froze last night. I feel a bit like that raw scratchy feeling you get when you wake up camping on a cold morning... sorta like you're going to develop a head cold, but then later in the day don't.

I want to have a crazy lazy sunday afternoon. maybe a movie or videogames or reading in bed.

Tins

TRIBE Member
I just came back from a nice walk around my boring neighborhood.... :eek:

This is impressive for me because I never exercise.
.... must start exercising more....
Good thing I had my iPod for some good ol' Michelle Branch...

And the reading in bed suggestion sounds good right about now.

kline

TRIBE Member
another sunday, another day at work....

at least it's slow, unlike last weekend. that was wretched and unfair for the day of rest.... if there was a god we'd all be smotten by lightning bolts by now :( boo blasphemy!

Last edited:

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I love "no work" sundays!! my lunch plans will probably fall through so I am in no rush to get out of the pjs... I am in comfy mode... so lazy!

and I am listening to AC/DC *boom* \m/,

kline

TRIBE Member
^^^ you're just begging to experience all kinds of hurt from those of us at work, aren't you? :mad:

but, it's ok... 3 more days and then i'm off to MTL for 5, and then return to a silly 3 day work week :D

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
this is one of three weekends I've had all summer where I didn't have to work from 5-12 in a stinking hot kitchen tonight... I haven't seen a new simpsons or family guy in ages.

wow, my day's highlight is getting to watch cartoons... I am pathetisad, hahaha. but hey, now I'm onto Andrew W.K.!

kline

TRIBE Member
pssst... it hasn't been summer for weeks :rolleyes:

and not to 1-Up you with a green mushroom but the only sundays i've had off since may have been umm... wait, um, er, uh... *cough* one day. i was sick... le sigh.

and saturdays? ha! don't get me started on my mondays!

<--- pity party, table for 1 haha

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Had a nice steak and eggs at the tulip with the neighbors and now maybe I will go to Mountain Equipment Co-Op to look for some waterproof windproof legging thingies for cycling...

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
no new cartoons? what?? son of a bitch!

working weekends sucks for anyone, but especially for me cause well... I'm awesome.

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu
this is one of three weekends I've had all summer where I didn't have to work from 5-12 in a stinking hot kitchen tonight... I haven't seen a new simpsons or family guy in ages.

wow, my day's highlight is getting to watch cartoons... I am pathetisad, hahaha. but hey, now I'm onto Andrew W.K.!
Oh how I love Andrew W.K. So many songs of partying and nonsense. I really must see him live. I hear its quite the experience.:D

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Got a new kitty yesterday, her name is Wembley (yes from Fraggle Rock). She was a bit confused last night, so she had me up every hour on the hour. Meowing like someone was killing her...good thing my place is pretty sound proof, or I'm sure I would have had nasty letters from the neighbors posted to the door this morning. However, after coffee and a bagel for me, and mushy/dry food for her around 8am, me and Wembley went back to bed until 12:30...meow free.
So now, Wembley is sitting on my lap purring away while I type this, and nudging my hand away from the keyboard to try and get me to scratch behind her ears. The princess has made her demands clear, so I must go turn on the football game and snuggle with my kitty.

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by m0ff
Got a new kitty yesterday, her name is Wembley (yes from Fraggle Rock). She was a bit confused last night, so she had me up every hour on the hour. Meowing like someone was killing her...good thing my place is pretty sound proof, or I'm sure I would have had nasty letters from the neighbors posted to the door this morning. However, after coffee and a bagel for me, and mushy/dry food for her around 8am, me and Wembley went back to bed until 12:30...meow free.
So now, Wembley is sitting on my lap purring away while I type this, and nudging my hand away from the keyboard to try and get me to scratch behind her ears. The princess has made her demands clear, so I must go turn on the football game and snuggle with my kitty.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:)