• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Top 100 female DJs

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
dvs said:
dj polls don't mean shit.

d
True, but a quick glance at this one, and I'm quite ok with it. Most of the necessary suspects appear to be there....

Oh, and never heard of her before, but this Lisa Lashes chick defines HOT!

Good god! I would SOOO let her have her way with me.....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

acheron

TRIBE Member
There are 100 top female DJ's? That must mean there were many more left off the list. That's awesome. How things change.

ebin stylez

TRIBE Member
Polymorph said:
True, but a quick glance at this one, and I'm quite ok with it. Most of the necessary suspects appear to be there....

my fav girl dj...good hard house :)

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
There are 100 top female DJ's? That must mean there were many more left off the list. That's awesome. How things change.
Yeah, I actually bookmarked this thing. Lots of names in there of chick-DJ's (and their genres) that I hadn't heard of, so it's actually a useful 'resource'.

And I suppose I could get nitpicky that personal faves like DJ Mini and DJ Maus didn't make the cut, but whatever. Seems to be a bent towards chicks who also do production in the top 20 there (Misstress B., Ellen, Miss Kitten, Reid Speed et al), so this list seems perfectly fair.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
for what it's worth, this poll was heavily promoted by south american female DJs - and it shows in the results.

I didn't notice one of the top female DJs that you'd expect to see up there actually promoting this poll - probably because they focus on getting votes for the regular top 100 poll. this is an excellent promotional tool for fem DJs who don't have a shot at the regular top 100, but nothing more.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Yeah, but Honey Dijon isn't really even a woman.. so if PVD got a sex change would he automatically become the world's #1 female dj? :p

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Polymorph said:

maybe that pic was photoshopped to death.. but lisa lashes is like kinda manly looking.. and not that great of a dj at that.. uses her "sex appeal" way too much to overcompensate for her lack of talent.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
marcinm said:
maybe that pic was photoshopped to death.. but lisa lashes is like kinda manly looking.. and not that great of a dj at that.. uses her "sex appeal" way too much to overcompensate for her lack of talent.
I wouldn't say she's manly looking - I think she's quite cute....and I certainly wouldn't say she uses sex to compensate for lack of talent.

Maybe you're thinking of Lisa Pin-up?

acheron

TRIBE Member
marcinm said:
Yeah, but Honey Dijon isn't really even a woman.. so if PVD got a sex change would he automatically become the world's #1 female dj? :p
Looking at him (and, to some extent, Tiesto), I think the work's already been done.

Top Female DJ's:
1) Paula Van Cyst
2) Tiesta