• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

too stoned?

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Do you ever get too stoned and don't have a clue what you are doing?

Last night I smoked one, went to Loblaws and bought a $12 steak. I did not realize how much I paid for the thing until I got home. When I saw the price I almost lost the plot. I mean, it was a great fucking steak, but if I wasn't so high, I never would have paid such a high price for a piece of meat.
 

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: too stoned?

Originally posted by marcinm
I love it when people use that expression :D

SuperKennyK.. you rock!


LOL


I worked in the Middle East for a year with a bunch of POMs and Aussies. I guess I picked up some of their lingo, they say that kind of shit all the time.
 

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SuperKennyK
Do you ever get too stoned and don't have a clue what you are doing?

Last night I smoked one, went to Loblaws and bought a $12 steak. I did not realize how much I paid for the thing until I got home. When I saw the price I almost lost the plot. I mean, it was a great fucking steak, but if I wasn't so high, I never would have paid such a high price for a piece of meat.

I think you just made my morning.

Hilarious!

:D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
last week, I ended up at walmart and left with a Citrus Juicer... an automatic citrus juicer... (and a total bill of $130, and a a shitload of cinnamon hearts)

THe juicer is awesome, but it costs $3 to make a glass of orange juice..
 

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by depraved
I've made some pretty irrational big ticket buys while whacked on shrooms.:eek:

this is why you prepare.. deposit all cash in bank account.. hide debit/credit cards... well, keep a $20 around just in case, but nothing more.. and your worries will be over :D
 

Adam

TRIBE Member
head_ebay_drunk_again.gif

drunk_on_ebay.gif

http://www.theonion.com/onion3530/ebay_drunk.html
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Yup... but it's not that I lost the plot... I knew what it was going, but I just couldn't stop it, or didn't anyways. LOL

Like going to Vegas and smoking a nice one before the flight, and the flight was 4 hours and next thing you know, I am Vegas... it was the shortest flight ever, I have no clue what I did during that time.
 

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SuperKennyK
Do you ever get too stoned and don't have a clue what you are doing?

Last night I smoked one, went to Loblaws and bought a $12 steak. I did not realize how much I paid for the thing until I got home. When I saw the price I almost lost the plot. I mean, it was a great fucking steak, but if I wasn't so high, I never would have paid such a high price for a piece of meat.

Sounds like you lost the plot before you bought the steak. :)
 

defazman

TRIBE Member
I went to a corner store with a friend just as their e starting kicking in. I've never seen someone buy so much candy.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY

Like going to Vegas and smoking a nice one before the flight, and the flight was 4 hours and next thing you know, I am Vegas... it was the shortest flight ever, I have no clue what I did during that time.
:confused: I'm feeling weird then cause when ever I go or do any thing while stoned it T a k e s F o r e v e r t o g e t t h e r e.
 

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by EffinHard
last week, I ended up at walmart and left with a Citrus Juicer... an automatic citrus juicer... (and a total bill of $130, and a a shitload of cinnamon hearts)

THe juicer is awesome, but it costs $3 to make a glass of orange juice..

The Juice Loosener!

[Dr. Nick] IT'S WHISPER QUIET!! [/Dr. Nick]
 

dstarr

TRIBE Member
me and some buddies smoked a cannon of danks the other day laced with this insane bubble hash....

we were so high at Bloor St. Diner that we were singing and shit in the middle of the bar... but none of us can remember what we were singing.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by SuperKennyK
Do you ever get too stoned and don't have a clue what you are doing?

Last night I smoked one, went to Loblaws and bought a $12 steak. I did not realize how much I paid for the thing until I got home. When I saw the price I almost lost the plot. I mean, it was a great fucking steak, but if I wasn't so high, I never would have paid such a high price for a piece of meat.

That sounds about right.
I ususally pay around $30 for 2 nice steaks.

There's nothing like a nice cut of beef!
 

dstarr

TRIBE Member
bc has always been known for quality but the hash coming from there lately has been the some of the most insane stuff I've ever smoked.

if you do like 2 to 3 BTs, you risk not feeling your legs.

I did about 4 BTs a few months ago and found myself lying on the floor in a haze for two hours.
 

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: too stoned?

Originally posted by SENSEi
That sounds about right.
I ususally pay around $30 for 2 nice steaks.

There's nothing like a nice cut of beef!


Oh yea, this shit melted in my mouth, but I'm not a millionaire.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top