• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

too good to be true ?

quantumize

TRIBE Member
single male tribers...

have you ever recieved an unsolicited PM from a tribe member you have never heard of or met who seems almost too good to be true? does this happen ?

single female tribers..

do you send unsollicited PM's to a guy if you think hes cool ?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
single male tribers...

have you ever recieved an unsolicited PM from a tribe member you have never heard of or met who seems almost too good to be true? does this happen ?

Yup its happened to me, then again I must have sent out at least a dozen to various tribettes because I totally wanted to meet them.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

starr

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
have you ever recieved an unsolicited PM from a tribe member you have never heard of or met who seems almost too good to be true?
if you've never heard of (aka they don't have any posts?) or met them then how do you know they aren't a troll account?

or even a member of the opposite sex?

focus!

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
once or twice I've sent them, because that shit is funny

also have received unsolicited pms, some fan, some hate, all weirdos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Hmm, no PMs, however my hotmail gets all kinds of unsolicited messages from very kind people who have all kinds of nifty connections in the drug industry and offer me V1agra at discount prices!!

quantumize

TRIBE Member
nah i'm just being too skeptical its probably just a normal person being friendly and i'm too suspicious

ignore this thread

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I get tons of PMs but it is always about "how do I do this?" and "how do I do that?" "can I cange my username?" (no)

:mad:

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
quantumize said:
nah i'm just being too skeptical its probably just a normal person being friendly and i'm too suspicious

ignore this thread
haha they're not gonna want to talk to you now!