• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tonight: Last EC Ever

AGrayson

TRIBE Member
That's what Rick the Temp and some dude were just saying on Conbat Zone.. last one ever tonight, going to show some retrospective clips, etc. etc.

Originally posted by AGrayson
That's what Rick the Temp and some dude were just saying on Conbat Zone.. last one ever tonight, going to show some retrospective clips, etc. etc.
That should be good, 20 minutes of international DJ's giving Monica Deol blank, incredulous looks.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
I went on there once cause a friend who worked there said he needed some people. It was sooo bad. That chick who used to run the show is sooo concieted and everyone there is super desperate to get on the screen. When I got there the bathroom was full of girls skanking themselves up and putting layer upon layer of makeup. It was def. an experience...one that I didn't need to repeat.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
they should have cancelled it ten minutes after Monika Deol quit.

I was on there once when I was 16. We were downtown when they used to film it on Saturday afternoons. Me and a friend started brushing our teeth in the window. When we got on camera, we both at the same time spit out all the toothpaste and junk on the window. A fitting tribute.

jeremy -ha ha- jive

rswbrixton

TRIBE Member
That whole Much Music , EC, etc etc et al needs a good house cleaning and a huge refreshining .

Video killed the radio star , internet killed the video star .

EC was long time on life support , im glad the plug has been pulled .

MuchMore Music Retro is boss !

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
they'll probably revive it into "Urban Circus" seeing as it was more about commercial rap and pop music anyways.

I've never liked that show, but I'm still glad I got the opportunity to play on the show as it made some good footage for my website (which coincidentally will be up next week).

^NuERA^

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by [- FuNKtiOn -]
I've never liked that show, but I'm still glad I got the opportunity to play on the show as it made some good footage for my website (which coincidentally will be up next week).
i was wondering when you were going to get that footage online

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ^NuERA^
i was wondering when you were going to get that footage online
I just got my web host thing cleared up finally, so I have space to put the large video files on. I should be able to update everything by the end of the weekend if all goes to plan.

^NuERA^

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by [- FuNKtiOn -]
I just got my web host thing cleared up finally, so I have space to put the large video files on. I should be able to update everything by the end of the weekend if all goes to plan.
good stuff. i'll keep my eyes open for the annoucement