• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tong & Kleinenberg

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

poker face

TRIBE Member
Yup that mix was pretty pathetic.

But it goes to show you that people don't even notice most of the time by the reaction of the crowd.

seeker

TRIBE Member
Tong's mixing has never been his strong point. It's more about the tunes he gets.

I just figured people might be interested in this.

Special K

TRIBE Member
Sander is @ BOA on Easter Thursday with Hector Romero...woooohooooo...f guv lol...

boa with sander and hector romero > guv with a bazillion other djs

;)

hopefully this will make up for sander @ space on sunday...i felt so cheated

:mad:

poker face

TRIBE Member
The first track he played is the new Beatfreak I think that is coming out this week. the onlt problem is the guy has no programing skills.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
i saw tong follow doc martin at space in ibiza. the doc killed it and had the crowd going off... then, about ten minutes into tong's set, we had no choice but to leave. his mixing was pathetic, and his track selection was even worse. he's a radio dj. period.

Djsosmooth76

TRIBE Member
Both sets up at domikado.com for download plus a bunch of other WMC sets.

check the forum section...

Last edited:

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
seeker, my tong comments werent directed at the posting of the set, I definately appreciate the info.

The sander 1/2 of the set is the only thing that makes this worth listening too however. =)

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by SKIB
poor mixing or not... that's a bad ass tune tong starts his set off with... anyone know it?

Its the WMC he has to play choice dance cuts...however, I have seen him before and he has a tendency of starting off strong with good openers and good stuff and then it sort of goes down from there.