• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tomorrow: High of -20!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
with all the consumption of energy going on right now, heat turned up, tv's on, lights going, etc.

imagine we had another black out right now.

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Yeah not a good time for that :eek:

Today I was clearing off the driveway quickly and it felt like my hands were going to fall off afterwards. Time to get some decent gloves I think.

matt

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
yeah well when I was shovelling I accidently hit my balls with the shovel handle and they shattered.

So now I'm fixed and IG has nothing to cup.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
It's so cold the colligative properties of the metal chlorides aren't quite enough to phase change the frikkin' snow.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Boss Hog
with all the consumption of energy going on right now, heat turned up, tv's on, lights going, etc.

imagine we had another black out right now.
I was talking about htis with some people the other day and was told that AC actually takes a ton more energy than heating, so much that it's unlikely we're using more energy now that we were at the time of hte blackout.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
goddamit. the horses can dress and transport themselves to the arena tommorow. and my luck the dufferin bus will crash right before my stop, and i'll have to wait in the cold for 2.5 hours before another one can get by.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
Can I call in cold to work?
no doubt!

me - "hello? yah, so...it's really friggin cold out. I don't think I want to crawl out of my warm blankets. I'm staying home"

boss - "sure! no problem, I was gonna close the plant anyways & go home. See ya tomorrow, if it's weather friendly"

dream.world.

:( why can't I rule the world?

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by case sensitive
Yeah not a good time for that :eek:

Today I was clearing off the driveway quickly and it felt like my hands were going to fall off afterwards. Time to get some decent gloves I think.

matt
I stiill don't have gloves either. I've been driving my car with my knee.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Lysistrata
I was talking about htis with some people the other day and was told that AC actually takes a ton more energy than heating, so much that it's unlikely we're using more energy now that we were at the time of hte blackout.
Moved to the Carnot engine forum.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Today in Peterborough it was -26

The Police Foundation students didn't get to run today because of the frost bite warning.

I thought i was going to die today.
I had to dress up to do a presentation and that class happpened to be cancelled! and walking back to res i started limping bc my feet were so cold and painful.. i just had nylons and my dress shoes on instead of boots and socks

I live a 5 minute walk from the school.. literall, i timed it.