• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tomorrow: High of -15

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
It was -23 today here in Peterborough.
freaking cold
It's not even windy
It's so cold it hurts like hell

My roommate is lucky, she's going to the Dominican on Sunday!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
When I was in Alberta it was this cold and I complained a lot, now that it is here I am acclimatized and don't find it that bad. I biked to school today.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
i have not left my house once today except to get my mail, my hair was a bit wet from the shower i was outside for 10sec came back in my hair was stiff 10sec people!!
I have all my all my curtians down on my windows i have only looked outside once today... more of this shit ahead.... i might just go crazy

why do we live here!?!! who did this, this is not humane..

:mad:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I seriously cant take this shit, i went to go to the bank machine and had to stand inside for 10 mins till I could feel my fingers again, just so i could get the card out my wallet.
This weather can seriously piss the fuck off, i cant handle it.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I bought some gloves today.

I shall no longer freeze :D

New jacket, new gloves, and a trusty old touque = Key to winter warmth

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
fuck it, i'm taking a cab to work tomorrow (have to go before the subways start).

and i'm sorry, but this is just as cold, if not colder, than winnipeg in winter.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
It really enhances being inside.

And if you bundle up warmly and throw on some good tunes in the old discman, it's kindof nice to be out.

djazonic

TRIBE Member
bah...

man you guys should try living in winnipeg.... earlier this week we were lucky if the day time high was -30... i think it actually got too -29.6 :p

and thats in the middle of the day...

i member a time in '96 in Jan where we had a 20 somthing day spell where it didnt get above -30, and at night it was below -40... they had to close 3 bridges in the city as the expansion / contraction gaps has contracted to a point where it was no longer safe driving..

(page 3, http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/science/delta_marsh/reports/1996/data.pdf)

you lucky, we get the same weather you do, just a little llonger, a couple of days earlier, and a whole lot colder...

ryan

... damn, i gotta get outta this place ....

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders