1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Tom Stephan @ Unity

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Pilotboy, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Pilotboy

Pilotboy TRIBE Member

Last night was hot!!! I had so much fun in there. Probably the best music Ive ever heard in that club. Cant beat a free cover for a guy like this. Anyhow, got there around 11, the place was filling up nicely. The music was sooooooooooooooo good, he was dropping some sick tek house and the crowd was loving it. He played a remix of Dirty Dancing's Time of my Life, of course the fags went nuts, twas pretty cool actually. And there was this Video competition. They had set up these screens where 2 guys were doing these awesome visuals. I love the rooftop patio at this place. Holds about 300 people with a view of downtown. Nice to go dance there (music from the main room is played) when the main room is packed and hot. Spun til a little after 3. REally fun night out overall :D

2. chipotle

chipotle Well-Known TRIBEr

I am sorry but I find this comment very funny!

ha ha ha