• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tom Green is rapping again...

organik

TRIBE Member
PREPARE FOR IMPACT TOUR
WITH TOM GREEN & THE KEEPIN� IT REAL CREW

R.E.M.G. is pleased to announce the Prepare For Impact Tour with Tom Green and the Keepin� It Real Crew. Upon the release of the rapper/actor/director/comedian solo rap debut entitled Prepare For Impact, Tom will set out for three weeks on the road, traveling across this great nation of ours.

Prepare For Impact, Tom Green�s first solo rap album is completely produced by DJ Easy Mike (Mike Simpson of the legendary Dust Brothers who have also produced the Beastie Boys, Beck, and Biz Markie). The Prepare for Impact Tour will see Tom Green accompanied by the Keepin' It Real Crew, including DJ Easy Mike and pro skater Jeremy Klein of the Birdhouse Skateboard camp.

� "It is time for me as an artist, and a human being, to dig deep down into my soul and be completely honest,� offered Green. �For the past several years I have grappled with a hidden truth. Now, it is finally my time to be honest.�It is time for me to be honest with the public, with my friends, with my family, and most importantly, with myself.�I am a rapper."

� Green�s roots in the hip-hop community stretch back to the early 90s when he was a founding member of the Organized Rhyme crew. The group dropped Huh? Stiffenin Against The Wall in 1992 on A&M/Universal Records and their hit Check The O.R. earned them a Juno Award nomination.

� Green was recently the host of MTV's nightly, late-night talk show The New Tom Green Show and just wrapped production on the comedy Bob The Butler opposite Brooke Shields. He has also become a regular segment contributor to The Tonight Show in which he is visiting all fifty states (in alphabetical order) to search out the funniest people. In 2004 Crown released his highly successful autobiography, Hollywood Causes Cancer.

PREPARE FOR IMPACT TOUR
with TOM GREEN & THE KEEPIN� IT REAL CREW
Friday January 27, 2006
The Opera House (735 Queen Street East)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't think i'll hit this show but i'm curious to hear this album...