• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tobogganing tribe

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Hey y'all

Just taken up a new hobby, togogganing at the Broadview/Danforth hill..
Its fuken crazy!!

We are going to go again tomorrow afternoon (sunday) if any one is daring enough to come out and play in the snow i will be there in my full snow suit. IT has a big Danone logo on the back - if any one want comes out !!

It is fuken halarious!!

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
The hill off carlton (the other side of the park) is fun too!

I used to live in Cabbagetown last year and I took my snowboard out for a 1-turn run!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Ooo, ooo, oo, I live in Cabbagetown, and I've been talking all week about going sledding on hte Riverdale Hill! I have a Kraxy Karpet, but most of my friends don't have anything to sled with. :(

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
I got a big ol' plastic sled at toys r' us down town.
They also have them at canadian tire and home hardware... cheap to!!

Althought i have not been able to find a flying saucer - a rare treasure

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
for anyone in the North York area who loves toboggoning should go to Earl Bails Park. There's a HUGE run the you just fly off of. Last year it was insane (do not ride a magic carpet on this hill)!

Check it out, wear good shoes for climbing cos it's not a marked hill, but you'll see it. You have to climb through the trees to get to the top.

Incrimin8

TRIBE Member
The Don Valley Golf Club is perfect right now for the CRAZY CARPET!!! Just took the dog there today and let 'er rip. Tons of fun!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Incrimin8
The Don Valley Golf Club is perfect right now for the CRAZY CARPET!!! Just took the dog there today and let 'er rip. Tons of fun!
I've been going over at Christie pits.... god I love flying off snow ramps when im baked... hehe

~Lori