• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

To the cute girls at the gym:

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
On my daily visits to the Hart House gym this summer, I’ve observed something very interesting about the cutest girls that work out there. I usually spend at least 30 minutes on the bike, listening to my most kick-ass jungle music. While I’m doing my thing, I notice these super-cute, extremely supple, and totally tasty little packages of nubile yumminess!

I’m talking about the girls in snug, flared track pants with the pink stripe down the side, wearing the techy Sketchers cross-trainers. I’m talking about the girls with the fitted, sporty tank tops that leave the shoulder-blades exposed. I’m talking about the girls that are no more than 5’5” and have their brunette hair in a little pony tail that bounces up and down. I’m talking about the ones with perfectly curvaceous hips and tender round butts—the kind that strain my considerable reserves of self-control!!!

These tender, tasty treats are a pleasure to watch. But I’ve noticed something a little bit disturbing. They regularly reach over to feel their butts while on the elyptical trainer. They carefully check the sides of each cheek--and underneath, of course, to feel which muscles are working and to gauge how hard. They reach down to feel their abdominal muscles and thighs for the same reason.

<Sick bass line drops and Selly loses focus for a few minutes>

But then I re-engage and notice it happening again! This time, THREE yummy girls are doing it every couple of minutes! And I think to myself: “OH NO! What if they intend to make those butts, hips and thighs hard like steel and cut like stone!?” It’s like I can feel what they’re feeling when they engage in that kind of checking—and it doesn’t feel good.

I want to tell these delicious girls at the gym: PLEASE don’t get rid of your supple features! Please don’t sculpt those bite-able, round assets! In short, please don’t become rippling, muscle-bound men!!!

When I’m kissing and licking your supple tummies and the insides of your gentle thighs, I don’t want to feel as though I’m doing it to an over-worked plantation labourer.

I want you to love your soft curves and round features as much as I do! If you could sense the virility you inspire in me, perhaps you wouldn’t be in such a rush to correct that which you—for some reason—think is wrong.

I want to suck you off my fingers just the way you are!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~atp~

TRIBE Member
lmao.

This is so awesome, I'm not even sure where to begin.

...wait, nevermind. Just refer to Jess' post. :D

acheron

TRIBE Member
You know, Hart House has a bad reputation for sicko stalkers leering at women who then proceed to file complaints and then they get put in jail.

So yeah, either start talking to them or stop looking at them. HH girls don't kid around.

Last edited:

~atp~

TRIBE Member
rejenerate said:
Ew. I hope you don't leer at them. You're the reason why women's-only gyms exist.
haha, no, he's expressing his thoughts here for your entertainment; it's not his fault if those thoughts are running through his head at a gym where physical features are essentially put on display! This goes for both men and women.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
rejenerate said:
Ew. I hope you don't leer at them. You're the reason why women's-only gyms exist.
The assumptions some people make are pretty telling :) Who said I don't talk to them or that I have this pent-up desire to pick them up that I'm not acting on? Maybe you guys have that problem, but i don't.

I'm just looking like any normal person would.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
rejenerate said:

and all this time I thought they were a myth, damn a whole new place to hang out in front of.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
SellyCat said:
I'm just looking like any normal person would.
You went into way more detail than someone who is "just looking like any normal person."

Do you sketch them when you get home?

~atp~

TRIBE Member
rejenerate said:
You went into way more detail than someone who is "just looking like any normal person."

Do you sketch them when you get home?
Hi.

Can you differentiate between what he did at the gym and what he did in this thread?

I can.

acheron

TRIBE Member
this thread is very similar to kuba's bonus day post except without useful pictures for reference.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~atp~

TRIBE Member
rejenerate said:
Are you his work-out partner?
Nope, just curious why people find it so easy to introduce hostility or premature judgement when it's entirely unnecessary.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
~atp~ said:
Nope, just curious why people find it so easy to introduce hostility or premature judgement when it's entirely unnecessary.

It's a good thing I didn't post that. I would have went on about licking sweaty armpits and all.

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
LOL....

I do the exact opposite of this. I work out where the cute girls aren't, just so I don't get busted looking. Which has happened to me, more than twice. :eek:

And it's not like I was 'leering'; just bad timing.