• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tired of co-workers bitching about the commute

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I just laugh at them. Especially the ones who drive alone in their own car back and forth to work every day.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
As soon as they start complaining i just say "i love the winter.. " and then stare at them.. they usually just "hrmph" and turn around and walk away.
lol

echootje

TRIBE Member
Well I waited in the Downsview shelter for 1 hour and 10 minutes today because the 9:20 bus never showed up at all, next one was at 10am..

It's fuckin cold in Downsview.

I'm tired of always having something to complain about on the commute.

Rob

[edit] this thread is now the "complain about the commute" thread :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Each of them is recapping their evening, from the time it started snowing to when they got home...some are even giving a play by play of the ride this morning, doing a compare and contrast sort of deal:

- I thought "maybe I should stay late and avoid traffic" *insert petty self-debate here about staying late*
- I considered taking the backroads but figured they wouldn't be clear so I took the 401
- Boy was that a bad idea!
- Should have stayed at work late to avoid traffic
- Didn't get home til almost 8!
- Oh, and this morning was even worse!

FUCKING MEANINGLESS DRIVEL, I TELL YOU!

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
A few people stayed home today because it was too cold out and the roads were bad!!?

WTF, we're not in grade school anymore people.

pr0nstar

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
A few people stayed home today because it was too cold out and the roads were bad!!?

WTF, we're not in grade school anymore people.

pr0nstar

lol!
my mom wouldn't let my sister take the car this morning because it's too cold and the roads are icey.. wtf.

they weren't as bas as last night, and they let her have the car then..

labRat

TRIBE Member
yesterday morning i drove from downtown to waterloo. left at 630ish and i could see the parking lot in the opposite direction on the gardiner, 427 and 401. why do they do that to themselves?

just live in the city already!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Boss Hog
Were any of them upset they missed their prime time sitcoms skipper?

If they're anything like the Mercedes SUV driving rich dumb bitches at my work, the sitcoms aren't nearly as important as the reality shows---apparently The Apprentice was a rerun last night, *gasp*

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
you know what's worst? ppl bitching abt other ppl bitching about the snow.

i saw accidents left, right, and center on my trek to the subway. "safe than sorry" is definitely something i believe in.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
OH YEAH?

WELL YOUR BITCHING ABOUT PEOPLE BITCHING ABOUT PEOPLE BITCHING ABOUT THE SNOW IS EVEN WORSE!

..because you should know better. ;)