• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tiny Skirts!

tayo

TRIBE Member
I went to UTS today to do an outreach thing and found myself wading through legions of 12-year-old girls in tiny little skirts!! Hah I didn't even know that was like a style. It must be really awkward to be a male teacher in that place.

Anyhoo... time to eat my potato

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
weird - there is a high school of UofT - Does that mean that all the graduates go to UofT afterwards?

On the topic of tiny skirts - It is the new trend-it is inevitable that 12 year olds follow a new trend

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Last night I kept the TV on after Simpsons and wound up watching a show called Two and a Half Men. That chick who use to play Dharma was on it. She looked pretty with long hair and she was wearing a short-short jean skirt.

She has great legs and went on for evar!!! That's probably why I watched it. I was waiting for the legs to come back out.

But for the last half of the show she wore pants.

:(

juice

TRIBE Member
It's on the south side of Bloor between Huron and St. George, my GF went to UTS she has the tiny skirts in the closet :)

tayo

TRIBE Member
It wasn't their uniform. They don't have a uniform. Officially. But it was like they had invented their own uniform. And that uniform was the Tiny Skirt.

twitch

TRIBE Member
This thread is nothing without pictures...

so
05.jpg

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
Last night I kept the TV on after Simpsons and wound up watching a show called Two and a Half Men. That chick who use to play Dharma was on it. She looked pretty with long hair and she was wearing a short-short jean skirt.

She has great legs and went on for evar!!! That's probably why I watched it. I was waiting for the legs to come back out.

But for the last half of the show she wore pants.

:(

she's got some rock solid calves!

she's probably an absolute PIG in the sack too

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by juice
It's on the south side of Bloor between Huron and St. George, my GF went to UTS she has the tiny skirts in the closet :)

I didn't go there, silly. (I took the entrance exams, and got in, but didn't go). I went to another fancy schmancy private school (Toronto French School) where we wore short short kilts (actually, while I was there, rules about the length of kilts were instituted in response to the ever-shortening kilt length)

juice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by emiwee
I didn't go there, silly. (I took the entrance exams, and got in, but didn't go). I went to another fancy schmancy private school (Toronto French School) where we wore short short kilts (actually, while I was there, rules about the length of kilts were instituted in response to the ever-shortening kilt length)
Err yeah that's what I meant to say. Whatever, school girl uniforms are hot I think I got all flustered while talking about them. You're getting a detention after class :p