• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TIMMY P @TURBO

me

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know how to get Blue Lagoon shooters out of a 100% cotton hoody?
Actually, I'm calling out all "TBC'ers" to throw on 'Traffic Jam' CRANK IT and cause some congestion. Right now.

TRUST-------------->SUKE 1899.

p.s. Timmy Rocked.

Suke

TRIBE Member
The party was hype. Couldn't really stick around for prime time. Tim vs. Myka this Friday ...

The tunes are a flowin' in my crib. Nothing like an all day after party. Rinseout!

me ... I didn't know you spun
... "Happy Birthday Eclipze"

backtrack the record ....... !!!GONNA ROCK THIS FUCKA LIKE THREE THE HARD WAY!!!

HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES ------------------> Suke.

Suke

TRIBE Member
One more thing ... I was molested by a board member. I didn't know she was feelin the S-vibe??? Bloody hell.

tella

TRIBE Member
who's tim patrick?

the set of the night belonged to the one like doublecross. had the basement jammin'. trust --------> natalie 1787

me

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tella:
who's tim patrick?

the set of the night belonged to the one like doublecross. had the basement jammin'. trust --------&gt; natalie 1787
</font>
"Don't take my kindness as weakness."
Big Bwoy ------------&gt;230Ad.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Crouse

TRIBE Member
I had a great time at Turbo on Friday. I was really looking forward to hearing an extended set of Tim Patricks and he did not disappoint one bit. I was surprised to hear a much more progressive sound than I was expecting, but anyone that knows me would realize that's fine by me.

Thanks again to Shadrach (I hope you enjoyed your B-day)

Now I just have to wait for Justin Robertson on May 4th.

Jay.
(around 3 or 4, did anyone else think they heard a new remix of Halo Varga's 'Future'??? Maybe I'm just losing it!)