• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Timewriter & Terry Lee Brown Jr.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

oeretS

TRIBE Member
one can only hope.

I picked up Timewriter's Deep Train 2 CD the other day, and frankly I am stunned by how good it is, and wondering why I hadn't gotten down to this shit before.

s1k

TRIBE Member
Terry brown jr is the shit, i saw him at room in darmstad germany this guy is amazin.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ethnik
i'm shocked librad hasn't posted in here yet...

timewriter is the bomb for sure.

you're shocked?! :p i already professed my undying love to tlb jr in the other thread.....and all the other ones. :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oeretS

I picked up Timewriter's Deep Train 2 CD the other day, and frankly I am stunned by how good it is, and wondering why I hadn't gotten down to this shit before.

are those mixes?

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by oeretS
one can only hope.

Is this new, where can i hear it or get it?

the last album i got by him was diary of a lonely sailor, and i must say it is one of my favourite albums i bought in the past year

AshG

Originally posted by mrs peacock
Is this new, where can i hear it or get it?

the last album i got by him was diary of a lonely sailor, and i must say it is one of my favourite albums i bought in the past year

#3 just came out.

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
Just a heads up that Alexi Delano aka ADNY is playing soon in toronto. He is another producer/dj from Plastic City stable that will floor you with their productions.

Looks like he's playing an Earthdance party.

I'm gonna have to check this one out for sure.

global_groove6

TRIBE Member
ooo i need to pick up Deep Train 3. Diary of A Lonely Sailer was ok but my favourite of his is Jigaw Pieces. Terry Lee Brown Jr. I have all 7 of the cafe series. All sweet. My favourites are 3, 4 and 7. ADNY also has releases off the Montreal label Turbo Recordings. I reccommend his selections 1997-2000 CD.

http://www.turborecords.ca/artists_adny.html

s1k

TRIBE Member
I just came back with two fresh mixes from terry and time writer, picked up directly from greg parkers record store in darmstad were they do they production. i also got some classic old skool techno off them (stuff is from 88-93) sick techno.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fleaflo
Just a heads up that Alexi Delano aka ADNY is playing soon in toronto. He is another producer/dj from Plastic City stable that will floor you with their productions.

Alexi Delano aka ADNY is one of my favourite producers. I heart him.

Nesta the Deep Train cd's are mixes by Timewriter - they are badass!

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

oeretS

TRIBE Member
deep train 2 is still one of the best mixes ever imo, me and a friend would bump this driving to/from montreal overnight, and this set was instrumental in our quest to keep our sanity. high expectations for vol 3, but the guy knows his shit, and the tracklist looks dope

tracklist:

01. Bioground - Affinity
02. Jean F. Cochois - Lovetrap
03. Demarkus Lewis - Tough Enough
04. Additives & Preservatives feat. Kim Nile - Fly
05. Morgan Page - All I know (Jean F. Cochois's Timewriter Remix)
06. John Dahlbäck feat. Jon Silva - Warm Breeze
07. Phonique deat. die elfen - The Red Dress (Tiefschwarz Remix)
08. Pop Out & Play - Share It With The Class (Rozzo Remix)
09. Ian Pooley & Magik J - Heke (Magic's Tasman Dub
10. Holmar Filipsson & Greg Oreck pres. Thugfucker - Bodyshaker
11. Hesohi - To Hold You (Tuomas' 'Finnish This Mix')
12. Freeland - Supernatural Thing (Tom Middleton's Cosmos Mix)
13. Solar Plexus - Solar Plexus (Masiello/Blades/Page Remix)
14. Pascal FEOS - Self Reflexion (Jean F. Cochois's Timewriter Remix)
15. Jeff Bennett - Discoveries EP: Undivided Cycles
16. Spincycle - Jumping To Conclusions

Desire

TRIBE Promoter
hey guys,

nice to see a little buzz about this guy and we're just as excited to have him come down...so let's get down proper and show Alexi some T.O. love for the man.

by the way...check out www.random-dynamics.com for his lates projects...some wicked smooove business coming soon on RD from the ADNY...and if you want a sneak preview of what I'm talking about, check out Waves of Desire next Monday on www.soulstreamnetworks.com starting 8PM est.

in the mean time, be good and hit us up info@desireproductions.ca for you know what. :)

P.S. Nesta! => can't possibly think of anything that is Montreal that won't be there the weekend after :)

smack

TRIBE Member
I'm so excited to see Alexi Delano play here (and with him). Especially at The City Place venue. Trust me on that, its going to be sweet! Outdoor plastic city beats, with the best view of the city. What more can you ask for?

Anyone know where I can order these Deep Train mixes?

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
I've got a few HRXXL clubnight mixes of these two.

AMAZING.

These two NEED to come to Toronto. Boa preferably. ;)

--r