• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Timeline of CGI in film/TV AND animation of Optimus Prime

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I heard they're trying to secure as many of the orig. voices as possible.... and that they're trying to stick with as many orig. characters as possible.

I wonder who's going to do the voice of Starscream.... the guy died. (also did cobra commander)

and they're NOT using the old transformation sound? .... that's whack! that would be like hearing mouse squeeks when the doors on Star Trek closed instead of that 'whooosh' sound... as if people won't notice!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I keep expecting him to start dancing... *droooooooooooool*

(I wish I was a transformer... screw reality!)

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:
I heard they're trying to secure as many of the orig. voices as possible.... and that they're trying to stick with as many orig. characters as possible.

I wonder who's going to do the voice of Starscream.... the guy died. (also did cobra commander)

and they're NOT using the old transformation sound? .... that's whack! that would be like hearing mouse squeeks when the doors on Star Trek closed instead of that 'whooosh' sound... as if people won't notice!
Rumour has it Gilbert Gottfried is going to be Starscream. I hope with a few minor adjustments.

And they probably will be using the official transformation sound. That's a fan animation. No one really knows yet.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Cheer Bear said:
Rumour has it Gilbert Gottfried is going to be Starscream. I hope with a few minor adjustments.

lol... when I first heard about this movie.. I totally thought of Gilbert as Starscream.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
Damn.... I used to have a borderline obsession with Transformers when I was a kid. Somehow I think this is one of those instances where watching a new film would kill what's an otherwise fond memory.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I still have about 11 of the originals... complete with weapons/stickers/etc...

favs are probably Grimlock, Soundwave and Thundercracker.

they should get the dude from Green Mile to do Grimlock.