• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Time well wasted - Addictive games for your phone

wickedken

TRIBE Member
I don't even know how much time I've wasted playing Candy Crush and Garden Mania. I've been told people are sick of me asking for extra lives on FB. I don't even know what these apps are doing when they go through my phone's contact list and FB friends list. And I don't care. I just need to get to the next level!

These companies make so many slightly different versions of the same game concept, and when you get so frustrated you buy an extra life for 99 cents.

I've not bought a life yet, since I still have friends who give me theirs.

Tahoe

TRIBE Member
The Simpsons: Tapped Out has been controlling my life for the past 6 months.
Tiny Tower is also fun.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Super Stickman Golf 2

It's basically angry birds meets golf in a 2d platform world. Insanely addictive. I've run my phone battery down to 0 many times playing this stupid game.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Ruzzle is a crazy amount of fun. However, they use video advertisements between games so you have to be careful if you have a limited data plan. It used almost a gig of advertisements on me one month.

romstah

TRIBE Member
since im going to vegas in dec, this is all i play for the past 2 weeks.
myvegas, i play this and fb version simultaneously, only the reward points are linked between the 2.