• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

time to come clean...

Visual1

TRIBE Member
me and my friends are hooked on the show "my name is earl" and in the spirit of coming clean, and making amens, here are the two meanest things i ever did.....

1. at a party at the docks, some chick who was very high and kick steped backwards into me. then i lite some of her hair on fire. Just a little, and she didn't notice. my frined sacha thought it was the funniest thing ever.

2. while waiting for a movie to start a family of five (ages 13-40) in front of me where playing 20 questions. They were being very loud and annoying. After the youngest guessed the right answer to a question, they all broke out in laughter for some mysterious reason. I proceeded to say "thats not funny" and while pointing at each person induvidually from oldest to youngest, i continued...

"i hope you get...
Dad- "bird flu"
Mom-"bird flu"
oldest son 18 yrs "syphilis"
oldest daughter 15yrs "pregnent"
young fat son 13 "juvenille diabetis"

basically in moment of anger i wished disease on a enitre family, but the rest of the theatre though it was great. Anyways time to come clean, who's next.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders