• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Tim Hortons - New Hot Smoothies

Old Stradlater

TRIBE Member
They now have, Butter Caramel, Hazelnut, Raspberry, and Orange.

The fruit ones are the best, they don't taste like refreshing fruit though, they still have the warmth of a nice winter drink. In fact, they taste like a Campino.

They are the same price as the English Toffee and French Vanilla and are made the same way from that same machine, but they aren't caffeinated and not meant to replace that.

It's more of a lovely alternative to Hot Chocolate!

I like Orange the best with milk!

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Yeah, the term Hot Smoothie doesn't seem too appealing. The flavours seem great provided if it has a hot chocolate consistency.

Seems like a cup of hot puke to me.

Tins

TRIBE Member
Yeah I just saw the posters for these today when I was getting my coffee... doesn't seem right to me.

Old Stradlater

TRIBE Member
I just fucking said it was made the same way as the french vanilla and english toffee and was more like a hot chocolate drink didn't I?

Why don't you read the first post?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Old Stradlater
They now have, Butter Caramel, Hazelnut, Raspberry, and Orange.

The fruit ones are the best, they don't taste like refreshing fruit though, they still have the warmth of a nice winter drink. In fact, they taste like a Campino.

They are the same price as the English Toffee and French Vanilla and are made the same way from that same machine, but they aren't caffeinated and not meant to replace that.

It's more of a lovely alternative to Hot Chocolate!

I like Orange the best with milk!
corporate shill!