• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Tiga @ (Neon) SAT

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
In Montreal that weekend, thinking about going to this event. I have only been to one Neon event..which was Steve Bug @ SAT NYE a couple years ago. That party was off the hook, but being Steve Bug, and NYE..not sure how the other Neon parties stand up.

How late do these usually go (I guess 4 ish)? I imagine it will be a great party, but any confirmation on that would be great.

Thanks!

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Wow. You really haven't been around too long, have you?

4AM? What'r'u' nuts? All the eKids will have already packed it in to Stereo/Aria afterhours by that time...

'na, show up around 11:30ish/midnight...

and leave your ego at the door. 'Cause when a Neon party hits, it's all about the id....

Yeah I might be there...

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
Polymorph said:
Wow. You really haven't been around too long, have you?

4AM? What'r'u' nuts? All the eKids will have already packed it in to Stereo/Aria afterhours by that time...

'na, show up around 11:30ish/midnight...

and leave your ego at the door. 'Cause when a Neon party hits, it's all about the id....

Yeah I might be there...
Hey Polymorph, I think you may have misunderstood my post. I was suggesting that it would be completely over by 4 tops? So if he is playing for 3 hours, and you suggest 11:30 / 12 I didn't think I was that off.

Thanks for the reply.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Yeah sorry I did misread your post. Nevertheless, if it's not an afterhours gig, the houselights'll come on at 3AM prompt, although TIGA might continue to hold it down for an extra-half hour or so....

If you're talking about his CD release party, that party should seriously be off-the-hook. Recommended.

Me, I've been so swamped with actual work lately I don't know if I can reconfigure my biorhythms to accommodate this show. That, and, I've seen TIGA spin like 30X already, so it's not like I'll be missing something that I haven't seen before...

On the other hand, this should be a real 'making-the-scene' party. Yeah, I'd like to be there...

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Hey, you're talking about TIGA's mtl gig, right? I just noticed he's doing his cd-launch party in TO the night before (May 5th)...(Neon just sent me the flyer...)

You know, I'd like to know how that goes, 'cause in Mtl, his gig here'll most likely be hedonism central...

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
Yeah..the Mtl gig on the Saturday night, as per the Neon emails.

I really, really hope to make this party. I am going with a bachelor party that will more than likely want a top 40 bar. I might have to break from them and go alone.