• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tiesto??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
The promoter of this specific event, Global Entertainment Management aka Gem Events aka Craig Peddigrew aka gemevents.ca, owes TRIBE $2889.00 (long overdue) and until that amount is paid off in full it is unlikely that any threads about events promoted by these people will be allowed on this site.

I hate to have to do this, and have never done this before in the 12 years this site has been in operation. They have broken their agreements with TRIBE and not payed for services already rendered.

I hope you will refrain from posting about this company's events on TRIBE, and also be understanding when threads about this company are deleted sitewide by me or auto deleted by the board software without further notice or warning.

The TRIBE community board is sponsored by a mix of advertisers, large and small. From larger corporate advertisers and nightclub banner ads to individual event listing fees, it is this revenue that pays for our bandwidth, server maintenance and the like. Our advertising partners make the TRIBE community possible. I also take it as an affront to the TRIBE community that these people basically broke a signed agreement with us, took services from us, made tons of promises to pay but never paid their outstanding bills.

As an admin I run a very tight ship and the money owed by Global Entertainment Management | Gem Events | Craig Peddigrew | gemevents.ca or whatever they are calling themselves these days was earmarked to replace high speed SCSI drives in our web server as the current drives will soon reaching the end of their life cycle. This maintenance will have to be delayed and I am not at all happy about it.

This policy will remain in effect until we are payed in full and this situation is resolved.

alexd
TRIBE

Status
Not open for further replies.