• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tiesto!!!!!! Tiesto!!!!!! Tiesto!!!!

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
hmmm... I like this guy's energy...this would be a good show to hit up for a pure dance-off night.

I might be in.. dependin gon tix prices.

link?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noodle

TRIBE Member
I heard tickets are already almost 50 bones (40 plus service) through ticketmaster.

I've never seen Tiesto and I've always wanted to...but at that price I think I'll stick to enjoying my Tiesto CDs.

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Count me in...

Tiesto? 6 Hrs???

Gotta do it. He's still residing in my "haven't seen him yet" file, so, it would seem like a good idea to give myself an early xmas present! :) :)

Who else is in??? (not that I know any of you...yet)

Matt:D :D

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by noodle
I heard tickets are already almost 50 bones (40 plus service) through ticketmaster.

I've never seen Tiesto and I've always wanted to...but at that price I think I'll stick to enjoying my Tiesto CDs.

Same same.

I would love to check it out.. but $$$.. We'll see.

I really am in NEED of a good good trance party.

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Gah! I love Tiesto (can't believe you haven't seen him spin yet, noodle!).

The last couple of times he's been here, I've been travelling. And then this time I'm going to early Christmas celebrations on the same night! Maybe I can do both... but turkey makes me so sleepy....

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
So looking forward to this, cant wait, tickets already pretty pricy, ie ticketmaster.

GENERAL ADMISSION
CA $46.80

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
$50 is a bit pricey.

But just think of it as seeing two Tiesto shows back to back -- each three hours and $25 :)

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
I love how early birds quoted above are $30. but the website lists them for $32. Then adds another $5 in tax.

Everyone is just trying to grab a piece of yo cash.

BASTARDOS!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
me = there

There's something about The Docks that brings out the best in Tiesto (seen him @ the docks in May of '03, and Wintergalactic 2001)...and to see him for 6 hours is gonna be crazy.

Tiesto-3.jpg

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Fillmore
Tiesto is incredible. Seen him live twice now. Whatever the cost it is worth it.

I have seen him twice. once at the Area:2 festival and although he did play a lot of big tracks.. the crowd went nuts. Absolutetly nuts for him

the other time was at twilo and that was just because starecase was performing along with other djs.. and he was amazing. You can't help it but get caught up in the frenzie that he creates. He does have good track selection and his mixing is decent. He is always up to date and the best part -as opposed to most proggy or techno events..... THERE ARE girls present at his evets!
Lots of girls.