• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ticketmaster Presale vs. next day at 10 am?

greginhali

TRIBE Member
What are your thoughts on tickemasters presale seat options versus the next day regular seat sale. I find the presale tickets are only for the upper decks of venues, and it is hard to find a "good" close seat to the stage during the presale. Do they hold those seats back for the regular sale the next day?

For the record i hate the ticketmaster, the cheating bastards. Really all there sale practices are total bullshit.

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
Buy what you can get in the presale and sell the rest is my way of doing it

It depends on the pre-sale, often band specific pre-sales have good tickets, I've had good luck with the American Express front of the line pre-sales.

Destiny Productions

TRIBE Promoter
As someone who works with them a lot I don't hold anything back in the pre sales - you can get access to any/all our tickets in pre sales. Its more about rewarding fans/supporters/mailing list/etc. Keep in mind we are GA sales so its more about price tiers.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
thats my next move, to get the American Express front of the line card. Ill never buy a thing on it, but if i can score some decent seats im sure its worth it.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Buy what you can get in the presale and sell the rest is my way of doing it

It depends on the pre-sale, often band specific pre-sales have good tickets, I've had good luck with the American Express front of the line pre-sales.
I love concerts. I want to buy the American express credit card to get accesses to better seats? How does american express front of the line work?

Do you get some kind of code to enter the day of the sale?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories