• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Thurs at Tonic

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
There's a new night happening at thursday in the Den. Cheap drinks I hear. With all these cheap nights going on .. my liver will need to take a vacation soon. Might check it out to see whats it all about.

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
I would go but I'm stupid ass broke with all this damn X-mas shopping I've been doing. :( After the holidays I'm mos def gonna go and support.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

maddog

TRIBE Member
I'm playing

Jay from RubyJay the shorter darker one which would be me will be in the back every Thursday from now on with weekly guests to keep it spicey

I'll be spinning house, breaks, remixes, and some electo/retro as always on the upbeat funky side

Tonight is the first night for the backroom being open and there is an average of 800 people there every Thursday

In the mainroom is commercial house and hip hop

Free entry and cheap drinks

Jay

:p

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Re: I'm playing

Originally posted by maddog
Jay from RubyJay the shorter darker one which would be me will be in the back every Thursday from now on with weekly guests to keep it spicey

I'll be spinning house, breaks, remixes, and some electo/retro as always on the upbeat funky side

Tonight is the first night for the backroom being open and there is an average of 800 people there every Thursday

In the mainroom is commercial house and hip hop

Free entry and cheap drinks

Jay

:p
how cheap??...I should just save my stomach for fukhouse