• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Thunderstorm watch for the Tdot...

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I WANT A FUCKEN THUNDA STORM!

http://www.weather.ca/weather/cities/can/pages/CAON0696.htm

Doubt it will be anything significant, but I can keep my fingers crossed.

eclogo.gif

Severe thunderstorm watch for:
City of Toronto

ISOLATED LARGE HAIL EXPECTED THIS AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING. THIS IS AN ALERT TO THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS WITH LARGE HAIL AND DAMAGING WINDS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS. IF THREATENING WEATHER APPROACHES TAKE IMMEDIATE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.
A VERY UNSTABLE AIRMASS LIES OVER SOUTHERN ONTARIO THIS AFTERNOON. A FEW THUNDERSTORMS HAVE ALREADY DEVELOPED OVER THE AREA WITH SMALL HAIL REPORTED IN NIAGARA REGION. AS THE STORMS CONTINUE TO DEVELOP SOME WILL HAVE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE LARGE HAIL. THE STORMS WILL BE VERY ISOLATED AND LOCALIZED. THE THREAT WILL END THIS EVENING.

PLEASE REFER TO THE LATEST PUBLIC FORECASTS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Bring me havoc!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Resolver

TRIBE Member
No hurricane strom watches in effect down here in Punta Cana. It's sunny and it's going to be 30 degrees all week! Woo hoo! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlejon

TRIBE Member
aw crappage.
hail stings like a bitch.

sometimes motorcycles are not the most useful means of transport.
especially when you work in fugging port credit.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Just saw a huge lighting strike from my window. Came down somewhere near Hwy 7 and the 404. Skies are pretty dark up here.

deevah

TRIBE Member
lightning - around the 404 & finch (maybe more north)

slow down baby, slow down.....i need you to be @ ashbridges @ 6:30

lightning in scarberia

i love having huge windows :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
It's pissin out here. boo.
It did give me the opportunity to laugh at someone who forgot her umbrella in her car though.

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
all you Ashbridges volleyball playing folks (of which I'm one!!!) know that ya still have to show up anyway right? Or your team forfeits! *looks right at deevah*

They apparently make the determination onsite right at 6:30.

(damn the knucklehead in my office who decided it would be cool to also sign up for the spring season)