• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

THUNDA... dun nun nun naaa ahhhaaa ahh ahhh

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
LOCALIZED SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THIS IS AN ALERT TO THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS WITH LARGE HAIL AND DAMAGING WINDS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS. IF THREATENING WEATHER APPROACHES TAKE IMMEDIATE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.

The Weather Watcher

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
angus1b.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cri

TRIBE Member
THIS IS AN ALERT TO THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF TORNADOES AND SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS WITH TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS LARGE HAIL AND DAMAGING WINDS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS. IF THREATENING WEATHER APPROACHES..TAKE IMMEDIATE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.

tornadoes baby!!!!!!

ladee

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
thunder cats

thunder cats

thunder cats

HOOOOOooooooooooooooooo
awesome

is this supposed to be for branpton/mississauga/milton area? That's what I'm hearing. Tornado WHUT!

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Persephone said:
Tornado warnings for Ottawa too, but I haven't seen even a dark cloud as of yet.

I know, I've been sitting out on my balcony for the last thirty minutes and there isn't a cloud in sight. I think they're trying to get us all excited over nothing.

*jerks*

Persephone

TRIBE Member
m0ff said:
I know, I've been sitting out on my balcony for the last thirty minutes and there isn't a cloud in sight. I think they're trying to get us all excited over nothing.

*jerks*

I hope it holds off for another 10 minutes because I have to ride my bike home!

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
Fucking fuck! Always before volleyball....and I'm totally looking forward to playing tonight as it's the first time in weeks I can actually leave the office in time to be there for 6:45!