• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

thsoe booths at the mall...

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
My friend has a booth in Eatons... during holidays and stuff, she pays $2500-$3000 a month, during regular times, she pays $1700.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
I asked tribe cuz I called 4 people at cadillac fairview to no avail.

SO I thought someone on tribe might know.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

octo

TRIBE Member
i thought you'd only called the Cadillac Fairview head office.

i know someone who's had 2 booths at 2 different malls the past 2 years
i'll try to get some info 2morrow

edit: i don't think you can rent for only one month. i think you have to sign a contract for multiple months.
 
Last edited:

littlejon

TRIBE Member
speak to the mall in question.
a low-rent mall like dundas mall will of course cost you less than the eaton centre or yorkdale. there is also a difference in price for time of year.
christmas = expensive

and there are also costs for rental of the booth and some options for power | phone | net | visa blah blah.
i visited the malls themselves to get info, but i am sure you can all and find out.

ps: you can't sell dope from the booths.
 
Last edited:

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
I asked tribe cuz I called 4 people at cadillac fairview to no avail.

SO I thought someone on tribe might know.

Hey Jake

I'll call Jamie. She works for cadillac fairview and works with the specialty leasing group. I will pm you the resaults.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

thom100

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
how much do they cost per month?

does anybody rent them?

Please tell me your secrect passion is to make home-made jams.
And that you want to open a kiosk to sell you home made james and possibly organic breads that would go well with your jams , but only on the weekends, cuz, really , who's going to go to the mall on a weekday to buy bread and jam?
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
how much do they cost per month?

does anybody rent them?
$15,000 - $90,000 gross rent per year for a kiosk up to 100 sq. ft.

the cost depends entirely on the mall and the location within the mall.

kiosk space is generally pretty hard to get in good malls, even if you've got money for the rent. the landlord will also have to like your kiosk design and product.
 

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Klubmasta Will said:
$15,000 - $90,000 gross rent per year for a kiosk up to 100 sq. ft.

the cost depends entirely on the mall and the location within the mall.

kiosk space is generally pretty hard to get in good malls, even if you've got money for the rent. the landlord will also have to like your kiosk design and product.

on top of this you have to be able to guarentee some sort of profit that will meet their standards or else you get the boot.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top