• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Threesomes, foursomes and moresomes...

QueenOfSwords

TRIBE Member
So recently the topic of threesome, foursomes, or moresomes has been shoved in my face...

I was given the opportunity, and blatanty rejected it, as I felt "dirty" about the whole scenario. I'm not typically closed-minded about sex, but when this was finally put in my face, I had no interest.

So my question to you is, how does one have a threesome, foursome, or moresome without feeling like a skank? Do nice girls engage in such activities?

B.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Correction:

Everyone likes corrupting nice girls.

Nothing like a devout Catholic telling you where she wants you to put it.

Mwahahaha

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Deus

TRIBE Member
I would say, stick with your morals. If you're not comfortable with the idea, then don't do it. What's all this pressure about being sexual liberalists?

QueenOfSwords

TRIBE Member
Ok, ok...so I suppose I posed that question incorrectly.

Let's say, do women who are concerned with receiving respect in all aspects of their lives do such things?

B.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by choko

"so i'm building a new computer"

er...

hello..? threesome is slang for running three Hard Drives on a single box...duh! I've currently got three hard drives connected and don't feel dirty in the least.

Hope that helps, QueenofSwords!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by QueenOfSwords

Let's say, do women who are concerned with receiving respect in all aspects of their lives do such things?

B.

IMO, you can still receive respect as long as you're involving yourself with people smart enough to give you the respect you deserve.

Having various types of sexual encounters does not make you any less deserving of respect from the people you're having them with or anyone else for that matter. But some people are ignorant enough to deny you the respect you deserve, no matter what you choose to do. You need to separate yourself from those people.

If you want to have a threesome or foursome or whatever, do so with people who already respect you. If they already truly respect you, then your decision to have mutually gratifying exploratory sex won't change their respect for you afterwards.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Ok, ok...so I suppose I posed that question incorrectly.

B.

People are not gonna respect or disrespect you because of what you choose to do sexually.

They will respect you because you believe in who you are. And because you do the right thing for you, for the right reasons. You command respect from people around you. You unsure that you are treated with respect. If you treat yourself with respect, others will to. It really has nothing to do with what you enjoy in the bedroom. Aside from it being your business, and your business alone, if you enjoy it, there's nothing wrong with it.

Ming.

air-bag

TRIBE Member
^^ Disagree.

Different people would choose to respect you for different reasons. Respect is a very individual term.

Some would respect you for resembling them, and disrespect for not being like them. Some would respect you for being something that they are not, but want to be. etc..etc..

You cannot ask "would people respect me?" since every person's respect for you would come from his own idea of how one should behave.

mingster

TRIBE Member
I guess, like you say, different people will have differing versions of what respect is. That is mine. My point is that the QueenofSwords should do what she wants to do because she wants to do it. And she can do that respecting herself. She needn't worry what others will think of her sexual activites and whether or not they approve. Because really, it shouldn't matter.

I simply think that the question ""would people respect me?" is unimportant.
What is important is "do I respect myself?"

Ming.

air-bag

TRIBE Member

ming, she obviously IS concerned with being respected. The issue is by whom.

Your mom?
Your boss?
Vatican Catholic church?

All depends on whose respect you wish to gain, and what those people choose to have their respect for.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
if you think that being in a threesome warrants disrespect, then you shouldn't be in a threesome.

if you feel that sex is something that only two people who are very much in love should share, then you shouldn't have a threesome.

if you feel shame and guilt abuot your sexual feelings, then you shouldn't have a threesome.

if you only want to have a threesome in order to make someone else happy, then you shouldn't have a threesome.

if you are attracted to and care for more than one person and you want to share something amazing with them, then you should have a threesome.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by air-bag

ming, she obviously IS concerned with being respected. The issue is by whom.

Yes. Not disputing that.

Your mom?
Your boss?
Vatican Catholic church?

How bout yourself?
All I'm saying is that is you respect yourself, all the rest will follow. And people will pick that up about you, therefore affording you the respect you afford yourself. It's the same as loving yourself. If you do, others will love you too. Might be straying from the topic a bit here, but trying to make a point.

All depends on whose respect you wish to gain, and what those people choose to have their respect for.

Agreed.
That's kinda my point too.

Ming.

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey
Rosey's Law:

Eclectic's Corollary to Rosey's Law:

:)

seeker's adjustment to eclectic's corollary to rosey's law.

am i anal? yes, i am. :p

oh, and BTW, Catholic School Girls Rule, d00d.

Originally posted by Eclectic
Nothing like a devout Catholic telling you where she wants you to put it.

I have to remember that.

From the ministry of cheers brother, that's one of the most memorable things anyone has said in the last year.

Prime Minister Highsteppa