• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Thread for Sleep Help Recommendations for Baby

jocelyn dee

TRIBE Promoter
Hi girls,

My friend had her second baby a few months ago and is having serious sleep challenges.

She would like to hire a sleep doula to help. I was wondering if anybody can recommend anybody. Please post here in this thread or PM me.

Yes I know we discuss this in the mom thread, bu I have just spent 30 min going through posts and I can't find actual names of anybody.

Thanks

(PS my kids are now 4.5 and 2.75 and I am happy to report they mostly sleep through the night - but I am not really a great help for my friend because my youngest was almost 2 before that milestone was achieved).

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
Gemini girl is a sleep consultant. She's oosted her links a few times so if you click on her name and hit 'find all posts' you'll get it. Good lick

mcbee

TRIBE Member
I'm currently working with Lauren from Petite Sleep. 2 weeks ago Piper was taking 30 minute naps, and waking 4-5 times a night. Last night she slept from 7-10, 10:30-6. Has been taking 1.5 hour naps for a week now.

petite-sleep

She's been excellent!
:) sarah