• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Those "foot in mouth" moments

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
with my Ninja like thinking speeds way beyond one mere mortals comprehension, I usually see these moments coming a mile away. Alas, this lazy Ninja let his katana down at a very wrong time today, and was caught in a somewhat un Ninja like moment.....

ok enough with that... ive been watching too much askninja.com videos... anyways

i got caught in one of these moments right at the end of my shift at work... and i wasnt kickin myself for being a total retard about it... in fact i laughed.

ok, the point....

im at the gas station, end of a shitty 12 hour shift... 400km already on the odometer.... im fuckin tired and i just wanna get back to the office to go home.

since our company uses speedpass, i have yet to actually master using this POS fucking thing at the pump, so i went to pay inside...

it's 10:45 am, a huge fucking lineup... and some old ass lady is cashing in a bazillion fucking scratch tickets.
So im starting to slowly brew mad hatred toward this fucking chrone for wasting not only my time, but the 3 other people in front of me.

so i decide to be funny, turn around to the guy behind me and whisper "who the fuck cashes in lotto tickets at 10:30 in the mornin on a goddamn sunday"

so this giant ass biker, bald head, goatee reminicent of a ZZ top member laughs and holds up all his lotto tickets.

and im sitting there lookin like a dork and just shook my head and swallowed my pride on that one... :cool:

we had a good laugh though... lol

bleh so that's my long winded work related story.
now i sleep.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
there really should be a certian time of the day that old people can bring their 3 tons of lotto tickets to the counter...really really does slow things up