• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

This thread is mine.

G

Guest

Guest
So I decided to raise a thread.
I'm going to nurture it and feed it properly.
You may all pet the thread, but do not poke it in a mean way, or it will bite your fucking hand off.

The thread will answer any question you ask, as long as it is awake.
 
G

Guest

Guest
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa:
How big is your wee wee?

From the Ministry of bigger than a bread box?

Prime Minister Highsteppa
</font>
Thread sez:

Baby threads have not yet fully developed, but my thread hose is larger than average and quite possibly larger than yours.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
G

Guest

Guest
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:
I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian. Will I still be able to eat Animal Crackers?</font>
Even crackers have traces of tuna in them. If they were made in Newfoundland.
 
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tearer:
Thread sez:

Baby threads have not yet fully developed, but my thread hose is larger than average and quite possibly larger than yours.
</font>
This is bullshit. It was supposed to give me an ANSWER not speculate. What kind of thread is this?

From the Ministry of what a gyp

Prime Minister Highsteppa
 
G

Guest

Guest
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa:
What kind of thread is this?
</font>
A fairly weird one.
 

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
once you're mature, what type of thread do you think you'd like to settle down with, and have a family of threads with.


you're a pretty goofy thread, perhaps if you found a nice serious thread to marry, you'd have well rounded thread ofspring.

tack one love
 
G

Guest

Guest
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TaCk OnE?:
once you're mature, what type of thread do you think you'd like to settle down with, and have a family of threads with.


you're a pretty goofy thread, perhaps if you found a nice serious thread to marry, you'd have well rounded thread ofspring.

tack one love
</font>
Thread sez:

I have a few thread crushes, but they always fade away after a few days. I'm still waiting for my ideal thread to spawn. I look for traits like attractive catchy titles and proper use of grammatical constructions. I think those ones would make nice threadwives.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tearer:
Thread sez:

I have a few thread crushes, but they always fade away after a few days. I'm still waiting for my ideal thread to spawn. I look for traits like attractive catchy titles and proper use of grammatical constructions. I think those ones would make nice threadwives.
</font>
agreed...a few nudie pictures in them would be nice too.

but I guess that's a personal preference!

good luck
 

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
josh, raising your thread will take a lot of dedication. know that young threads are easily influenced by their surroundings and timing is everything when trying to instill positive influences for the young'uns.

this said, being all hepped up on goofballs is a poor way for a father to act in front of impressionable youth.
also, trying to raise this thread at night will certainly lead to it being hijacked by jealous types, who are obviously barren/have low thread-sperm counts and thus must foil all attempts by others to lead happy lives.

*pats thread on head*
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tearer:
Thread sez:

Baby threads have not yet fully developed, but my thread hose is larger than average and quite possibly larger than yours.
</font>
I beg to differ. Pffft.
 

Balzz

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:
I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian. Will I still be able to eat Animal Crackers?</font>
Do vegans spit or swallow?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top