• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

This shouldn't be a surprise to most of you

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
lol he probably made more than that off the beatport sale alone..

How big is his stake though? It only sold for $50 Million. It's not as lucrative a business as people make it out to be. I think gross revenue last year was $49 million but that netted only $2.7 million.

That being said he should definitely be on a list of highest earners/net worth for electronic musicians. This list definitely seems like bullshit.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
He's great. It's so hard to be music critic with little pretension while maintaining taste and passion. He's managed to do so in all the years I've been reading him. He must have been with The Star for 15 years by now!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Truth

TRIBE Member
UMF Miami 2014
payment plans at parties now...
Ultra%20tickets%20on%20time%20copy.jpg

*price subject to availability and does not include service charges, state taxes and fees

Last edited:

Maui

TRIBE Member
I skipped going to VELD even though my buddy was going to buy me a ticket cause he knows I love Tenaglia. I said forget it man, save your money. We could drive to New York and see him play for a lot more than 2 hours and still have money left over from the $400 + VELD would cost.

Say no to commercial raving people or it will only get worse.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
I skipped going to VELD even though my buddy was going to buy me a ticket cause he knows I love Tenaglia. I said forget it man, save your money. We could drive to New York and see him play for a lot more than 2 hours and still have money left over from the $400 + VELD would cost.

Say no to commercial raving people or it will only get worse.

Veld cost 400$? Or are you taking hyperbole to the max?

zerOGda2nd

TRIBE Member
Bleh

Vegas is a huge turn-off for me, also I could care less what they are making , it’s just hype

…and again I would rather support local Toronto DJs any day of the week

acheron

TRIBE Member
this is why Pauly D is a top-ten earner.

[YOUTUBE]I_mmbyAtLzk[/YOUTUBE]

* and yes I know it's a joke.

Last edited: