• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

This is the thread about "who's staying in tonight?"

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I rented and watched "Thirteen" tonight. I should have gone with my instincts and just bought it. It was quite good. Especially considering it was written by a 13 year old (Nikki Reed who played one of the girls in the movie).

I also rented "Scorched" but haven't watched it. I only rented it because RLC was in it and I haven't seen it yet. ;)

Cheers ... Ian :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

atomic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by T13
I'm staying in too... glad to see I'm not alone. Sex and the City Premiere tonight :D

But I've seen this one! how many episodes are left anyway?

.
.
staying in tonight, will go to boa tomorrow.

I'm on tribe, in front of the tv with my new fancypants wireless notebook, drinking booze. this is fun!
 

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by atomic
But I've seen this one! how many episodes are left anyway?

.
.
staying in tonight, will go to boa tomorrow.

I'm on tribe, in front of the tv with my new fancypants wireless notebook, drinking booze. this is fun!
Know the feeling! :D
 

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
I rented and watched "Thirteen" tonight. I should have gone with my instincts and just bought it. It was quite good. Especially considering it was written by a 13 year old (Nikki Reed who played one of the girls in the movie).

I also rented "Scorched" but haven't watched it. I only rented it because RLC was in it and I haven't seen it yet. ;)

Cheers ... Ian :)


oh i want to see that movie!!

I can't remember what it's about but i do remember seeing the commericials and wanting to see it :)

can you just rent it at any video store?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
oh i want to see that movie!!

I can't remember what it's about but i do remember seeing the commericials and wanting to see it :)

can you just rent it at any video store?
Which movie? Thirteen? Or Scorched?

Both are at Blockbuster. Although if you are one of those anti-corporate people, then you will have to look elsewhere to rent it, because apparently Blockbuster is evil. ;)

Cheers ... Ian :)
 

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
your box is full hawk eye

God dammit

I dont understand why it is.

I have like no pm's in it.

When i get 4 pm's it says it's full
i was going ot make a thread abou tit.
do you guys experience this problem??

soundstream: Thirteen i meant to say :D
 

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
I have like no pm's in it.

When i get 4 pm's it says it's full
Go to both your "Inbox" and "Sent Items" folders and select "Show message from: the beginning" and then delete what you need to delete.

This is another opportunity for me to point out that alexd should setup the following PM box feature:

PM_feature.jpg


It shows the percentage of space remaining in your PM box. That way people will be easily reminded that they should empty them before they get too full.

Originally posted by Hawk Eye
soundstream: Thirteen i meant to say :D
It is available at BB, but prolly also at Suspect video and all those other "hippie" video stores. ;) It was a film that was popular at film festivals.

Cheers ... Ian :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
I also agree that you shouldn't be able to send messages if your box is full.

yeah, you would think eh?

Thanks soundstream

I figured you would say suspect video.
I never knew where that video place was until i was walking in china town with my friend and im like 'ohhh that's suspect video'
 

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by atomic
there is some crazy 1979 porography on bravo right now.
I don't even need to check the channel, but I bet it is something from Russ Meyer. They play hist stuff all the time, and most would consider it "crazy".

Cheers ... Ian :)
 

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
I figured you would say suspect video.
You could have even that you suspected that I would say "Suspect Video". But then it would be a joke, and I believe those are banned on Tribe.

Cheers ... Ian :)
 

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
You could have even that you suspected that I would say "Suspect Video". But then it would be a joke, and I believe those are banned on Tribe.

Cheers ... Ian :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by atomic
there is some crazy 1979 porography on bravo right now.
Channel 203 (Rogers digital cable anyways) has "Carribbean Undercover" on. Sultry detectives try to prevent a Y2K disaster. I am curious as to how it turns out.

Cheers ... Ian :)
 

atomic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
I don't even need to check the channel, but I bet it is something from Russ Meyer. They play hist stuff all the time, and most would consider it "crazy".

Cheers ... Ian :)

aha, I think that's it! but now I've discovered aliens on space and in some way that's better than porn.

[apone]you secure that shit hudson![/apone]
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
KEGGER!

WERE GOING STREAKING!

Aside from seeing my favourite coworker, that keggar really sucked. The beer ran out by 12.

Good thing we MoFo'd our way in.
 
Top