• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

This is the thread about "who's staying in tonight?"

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

derek

TRIBE Member
i about to leave work, go home, roll up a nice fat blunt, and smoke the night away while listening to queens of the stone age, and reading a new book i picked up today.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Me. My wife is at a work function till late so I'm having myself/guy time eating perogies while stoned/drunk!

P.s. I'm Out of Sour Cream :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

milkshake

TRIBE Member
moi. i'm in for tha night. i've got my vodka and my driver's ed handbook and i'm studying for a test tomorrow...

stay off the sidewalks

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by milkshake
moi. i'm in for tha night. i've got my vodka and my driver's ed handbook and i'm studying for a test tomorrow...

stay off the sidewalks

Don't drink and drive.

derek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
If I wasnt in my PJ's, HouseCoat and Slippers I woulda gone to ask my neibours for some!

lol, go anyways, neighbours love it when people show up stoned in their pjs lookinf for sourcream;)

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I always stay in when im at school.

I just finished doing tae bo.

Earlier in the week i spilled a smoothie on one of this queen size nice big blankets that have animals on them.. you can get htem at the CNE.. anyway so i put it in the bath tub and got the stain out but took to long to dry it so now it stunk so i had to wash it and now it's in the drier. Once that's done, im going to have a bath and relax.. Im going to work on my case study tonight.

boo to school

vench

TRIBE Promoter
I'm thinking of going for a walk and getting really, really red.

and then I'll come back, gorge on some food and watch bad movies.

vench

swilly

TRIBE Member
i am staying in because
1) am just spent 100 dollars on shoes
2) I am about to spend 50 or so on hair cut which leaves me with little spending in the next week
3) lotsa work
4) waterloo sucks
5) blah
6) mehh
7) uhhh
8) zoop
9) shmaaa
10) blazzah
swilly

SJN

TRIBE Member
me = taking a weekend off in preparation for 4 straight weekends (which includes WMC)

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by swilly
2) I am about to spend 50 or so on hair cut which leaves me with little spending in the next week

swilly

who the hell cuts your hair?? 50 bucks??

that's kinda expensive don't ya think??

vench

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vench
who the hell cuts your hair?? 50 bucks??

that's kinda expensive don't ya think??

vench

after 3 successive disasters with my hair, i think 50 dollars is good value for not having to deal with consistent stress everytime i see the mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would feel the same way
swilly

IgStar

TRIBE Member
for the record

I barely perused that test. I merely posted it for Isoceles cuz he said he was a nerd.

no way I'm going near that test!

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by swilly
after 3 successive disasters with my hair, i think 50 dollars is good value for not having to deal with consistent stress everytime i see the mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would feel the same way
swilly

I guess so... it just seems like a lot of dough to spend on a hair cut.

if you lived closer to Toronto, I'd take you to where i get mine done... $20 and they are bloody great.

vench

p.s. it's not a barber shop with some old guy butchering your hair

ian

TRIBE Member
I'm in. My wife is (for once) out on the town drinking Martinis so I am home with the kid :)

I stupidly clicked on "Bruce Almighty" in the pay per view and am really regretting it. . . some kind of funny moments, but overall, this is a huge turkey.

-ian g.

cosmiK-Cat

TRIBE Member
Drank Speckeled hen (Out of it's very own glass, of course- the collection is espaaaaaaaanding)
Ate great spaaaaaaaagetti.
Gonna do some sewin' tomorrow b4 I go boarding.

Hawkie you have one of those fluufy blankies? The're so tacky but my Mumma gots one and I luuurve it..so I'm thinking of getting one too..what color is yours?
-J
*homemade perogies are where it's at yo, with bacon & oinins!