• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

this is the fuck religion thread

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Did you THIS existed? Welcome | Christian Medical and Dental Society (CMDS)
....and that they refuse to offer care or referrals to folks who need treatment that falls outside their "moral code"? No woman's right to choose. No right to self-determination, even in cases of brutal, terminal illness. It's the lowest form of self-righteousness. There's no way this garbage should be tolerated in the Canadian medical system. It clearly violates the Constitution and Charter. These pricks should all face license revocation. Sky-fairies and medicine do not mix.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
im surprised you are allowed to practice medicine if you follow a religion since the are incompatible. i mean, praying to god should be enough no? oh wait, he has a plan, and you dying in horrible agony seems to be a part of it

njBzWrk.jpg

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
There might be a solution to this problem. It's called public school.
The solution is a firm, nation-wide denial of public funding to and the taxation of any institution that's rooted in subjective morality and sky fairy nonsense.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Here's another article that touches on some of the reasons why these scammers need to pony up. There's no place for this garbage in an educated, egalitarian society.

You're free to believe whatever bullshit you desire. That's a right, guaranteed to you under the Constitution. Nowhere does it state that your right to choose ignorance should give you a leg-up over thoughtful, reasoned individuals or organizations. Religious tax-exemption is a burden on infrastructure, universal social programs and progress in general.

The God Business: Questioning Tax Exemptions and Why Churches Should Pay Tax.

Last edited:

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
I think The Vatican is sitting on a gold mine of information / evidence that would not only shame but imprison many ultra high level Government officials around the world. Of course, they should be taxed. They're taking people's money and using it for their own palaces, etc.
Here's Joel Olsteen's house.
joel-osteens-house-1.jpg

or wait...maybe it's this one.
478610d1428003807-joel-osteens-home-joel-osteen-home-jpg

That's just my tin foil hat talking.