• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

This is some crazy shit! Check this out.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I still want the money for my car mom!!! Where the fuck is my money!! you sold my car without telling me and kept the money!! This isn't the first time mother!! Remember your in your 70's and soon I'll be getting a say as to where you end up woman!

(sorry this thread reminded me of how my mom sold my car)

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
My mom gave me a cheque on my 16th b-day to get my drivers license then she totally took the cheque back because she had to buy groceries. Man what a bitch!!

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
This brings back all my repressed teenage anger at my mother. Thanks, you just ruined my life.
Did your mom force you to drive an SUV? She wouldn't let you take the subway? :p

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
My comment was more about your anti-SUV crusade than the finances of your upbringing. :)
And I was referring to the fact that I didn't have access to the subway because I didn't live in the city. :p

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
I still want the money for my car mom!!! Where the fuck is my money!! you sold my car without telling me and kept the money!! This isn't the first time mother!! Remember your in your 70's and soon I'll be getting a say as to where you end up woman!

(sorry this thread reminded me of how my mom sold my car)

your mom is in her 70's ????

thats fucked, my mom is 50

[jai]

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
And I was referring to the fact that I didn't have access to the subway because I didn't live in the city. :p

aahh shit, our back and forth miscommunication is out of control. I'm going to cease and desist for now.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
aahh shit, our back and forth miscommunication is out of control. I'm going to cease and desist for now.
haha. Oh well, the lack of public transportation and access to an SUV allowed me to use my time more productively...