• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

This is not good

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Going to a strip club with 300$ in your pocket and waking up a little fuzzy with only 60$ left is not good... NOT GOOD AT ALL.

I'm sure there's alot better things that could of been done with 240$ really. But of well.

Shitty Deal.

Adam

TRIBE Member
Last strip club I went to had a mafia machine it. The service charge? 10 fucking percent of your withdrawl.

Damn.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher
Going to a strip club with 300$ in your pocket and waking up a little fuzzy with only 60$ left is not good... NOT GOOD AT ALL.

I'm sure there's alot better things that could of been done with 240$ really. But of well.

Shitty Deal.

How did THAT evolve from "just goin' to a movie"...?!?!?!?!

nice 1

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: This is not good

Originally posted by MC Bias
How did THAT evolve from "just goin' to a movie"...?!?!?!?!

nice 1

hahahahahahha ..... oh Nick ... the trouble you can and do get into ;)

Hope it was allll worth it.

Any stories?

:p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
heheh,

Football starts at 2pm. I gotta eat some rice to soak up the alcohol I've consumed over the last 4 nights.

Strip Club Story #1

I went to the GoGo with some peeps (we had two girls with us). The girls we were with wanted to go to perv row so 5 of us are in perv row having a great time. A feature comes on and begins to paint her body with neon paints. Then...she pulls out a blank white t-shirt and the crowd starts going wild (cause they knew she was gonna give it away) She rubs the t-shirt all over her painted body and the crowd is still going nuts. My friends and I are screaming cause we want the shirt. The feature is teasing the whole crowd but tells everyone to shut up. She points at our group and says, "You guys can have the shirt if the two girls with you show their tits". Before she can even finish the sentence, my friend Amy flashes the stripper. After a little encouragement from our group, the stripper and the crowd...Katrina bares her chest. Amy gets the shirt and it was probably the most fun I've had at a nuddy bar ever.

That is all.