1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

This is my secret thread... dont click on it.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by The Watcher, Aug 26, 2003.

1. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

I have dirty thoughts all the time.

2. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

you should put your secret place in your secret thread.

3. defazman

defazman TRIBE Member

about Harmonika?

4. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

I have thoughts about Windex all the time, so maybe if you put your thoughts and my thoughts together, we can do some thought-washing...

Ya think? :D

i.

5. chipotle

chipotle Well-Known TRIBEr

Man think about sex more often than women... proven fact.

6. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Re: Re: This is my secret thread... dont click on it.

You'll have a hard time convincing me of that.

7. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
    --Voltaire

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
    -- Epicurus

"If you think your belief is based upon reason, you will support it by argument rather than by persecution, and will abandon it if the argument goes against you. But if your belief is based upon faith, you will realize that argument is useless, and will therefore resort to force either in the form of persecution or by stunting or distorting the minds of the young in what is called 'education.'"
    --Bertrand Russell

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect, has intended us to forgo their use."
    --Galileo Galilei

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction."
    --Blaise Pascal, 1670

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
    -- Aldous Huxley

"Not all those who wander are lost."
    --JRR Tolkien

"The Church says the Earth is flat. But I know that it is round. For I have seen the shadow on the Moon. And I have more faith in a shadow than in the Church."
    --Magellan

"I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock."
    --Howard Stern

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history my be the hijacking of morality by religion."
    --Arthur Clarke

"I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure -- that is all agnosticism means."
    -- Clarence Darrow

"When they tell us to get down on our knees and repent, they are basically asking us to bend over and get screwed."
    --Father Benedict Johannen (from Bend Over and Receive God)

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
    --Stendahl

and, on that same note:

"There's a sucker born every minute."
    --David Hannum

"The hope of science is the perfection of the human race. The hope of theology is the salvation of a few and the damnation of almost everybody."
    -- Robert Ingersoll

"I do not approve of a word you say but will defend to the death your right to say it."
    -- Voltaire

"I desire to go to Hell, not to Heaven. In Hell I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes, but in Heaven are only beggars, monks, hermits and apostles."
    --Niccolo Machiavelli

8. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

I feel firm.

9. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

Re: Re: This is my secret thread... dont click on it.

I dunno about this......

Maybe I am an abnormal female?

10. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

Some big secret....

11. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

baby you have no idea;)

12. chipotle

Re: Re: Re: This is my secret thread... dont click on it.

i read it in some journal a while ago.
    it said that of all the participants in the the study..men thought or recorded more thoughts about sex more often in a single day than the women.

i can't remember what age bracket they were talking about.

: \

13. chipotle

nice job of cutting and pasting...

14. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

What... Did you think I wrote all these down myself...

They are quotes after all. Jebus.

And what are you doing in my secret thread... didn't you see it said not to click on it.

15. chipotle

Ha ha ha.. naw, didn't think you were Pascal , Russel or Galileo etc etc all combined into one..

I should have obeyed...:(

16. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

I clicked.

17. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

nick is a dirty pig :p

18. wayne kenoff

wayne kenoff TRIBE Member

Sweet! *copy. paste. print.*

19. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member